SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 am

Upon request, a Fan thread for Evan and Carly. Fan forum rules apply!

wetpaint.com

AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Vivo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun May 27, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:50 am

Who would have thought that they would grow on me? They are like the comic relief of all the couples there. They remind me of some of my friends who are dating challenged. I was expecting a very forced relationship, but somehow, so far at least, it seems to have stumbled along like it may have in real life. I have no idea what is going to happen with these two and I'm kind of looking forward to finding out.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:19 pm

I like them together. I hope it works out. They remind me of Jamie and Doug?(not sure of his name) from MAF season 1
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:27 pm

These two are the most real couple from this franchise ever. When it's two people with a bunch of warts and so much awkwardness bump into each other in life and start to awkwardly navigate a relationship because both are single, lonely and it generally makes sense to keep seeing each other. It's not the oh my gosh, sooo sexay!! story that this show goes for but it's REAL. I like them too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:28 pm

These two are growing on me too. There might be something there indeed. And yes, this is reminiscent of Jamie and Doug.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:01 pm

I also wasn't expecting to like them together, especially after their first date, but they're growing on me. Kind of like Evan grew on Carly. What's nice is that they already live in the same place so they could have a decent shot at a real relationship. Who knew?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:21 pm

I really like them and think Evan came on just for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:05 pm

laugh out loud thanks GA! Who would have thought they would have grown on most of us after reading the spoilers before the season started!? Evan still creeps me out a little bit but I'm still intrigued seeing where this goes!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum 8367-910 AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum I_got_13 AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum E5kqdm15 AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:10 pm

Well, when you think about, Carly has creeped a lot of "us" out, too. So maybe they are a good match. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:25 pm

I have listened to podcasts with Wells, Nick, Sarah H, and Caila. They all have great things to say about both Evan and Carly. It helps me to hear a broader perspective and stay open minded.  So yeah, now I am rooting for them too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Chris Harrison wrote:Chris Harrison ‏@ChrisHandsomeH

The five stages of Carly falling in love with Evan:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance
#BachelorInParadise
Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:02 pm

AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l2SqfYa9F2PYlUOXu
AfterParadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3oz8xUV0G5NEuuvuAE
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25