SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l46Cid21ywYWR0GpW
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Giphy
https://media.giphy.com/media/l2SpZnZPEHNjzsSmA/giphy.gif
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l2Sq0h6yAQiQdcp0I
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:42 pm

I have to admit, I am enjoying this couple more than I thought. Maybe they will each bring out the better in the other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 CqBa8n8UMAE301T
Bachelor in Paradise‏@BachParadise
"He is one of the best people, at heart, that I have ever met." - Carly
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I have to admit, I am enjoying this couple more than I thought. Maybe they will each bring out the better in the other.

LOL. Me too. They're good TV to me. It's interesting that couples I thought I would like preseason I'm feeling meh about and the ones I thought I'd dislike I ended up liking. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 am

They're great tv and I love seeing their friendship blossom. What two cute little weirdos Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Have to agree with everyone. While I still find both a little meh - I find that this is the only coupling that I am interested in seeing how it plays out.

Its the only couple that has a traditional household drama story arc. So funny at the get go this was the couple I was not at all interested in and now I think of the three they have the best chance in the real world. I really like how it started with a quirky friendship.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Alanna wrote:They're great tv and I love seeing their friendship blossom. What two cute little weirdos Smiley

This. Cute little weirdos. It is such a different dynamic from what we normally get on this show when two very generically beautiful people have the hots for each other...well, just because they are so hot. Not that these two are unattractive, but comparatively, they are a couple of people who I think most of the audience watching can relate to. The path to true love is not smooth and it will be interesting watching what really becomes of this relationship. I was laughing so hard last week at Evan's sneak attack on Carly's heart. Let's see what he will be up to this week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:24 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0HlEp5We6mrNdxny
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l3vRk8YogNoRuf8Yg
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Sprite wrote:
Alanna wrote:They're great tv and I love seeing their friendship blossom. What two cute little weirdos Smiley

This. Cute little weirdos. It is such a different dynamic from what we normally get on this show when two very generically beautiful people have the hots for each other...well, just because they are so hot. Not that these two are unattractive, but comparatively, they are a couple of people who I think most of the audience watching can relate to. The path to true love is not smooth and it will be interesting watching what really becomes of this relationship. I was laughing so hard last week at Evan's sneak attack on Carly's heart. Let's see what he will be up to this week.

For me, Evan's appeal comes from being the kind of guy that keeps things interesting in a relationship.  He's always plotting a bit a mischief to keep his love interest off guard but in a good way. That's what elevates him out of the ordinary.
There does need to be sexual attraction but what happens inbetween is what sustains or breaks a relationship in the long term.
Fun to watch Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0HlD3lYPa1s79Zpm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 2 Cqld5-MVUAANF_F
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"It blows my mind that I like him so much and he's not what I expected." - Carly
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25