Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Maddy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:09 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l46Cid21ywYWR0GpW

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:15 pm

https://media.giphy.com/media/l2SpZnZPEHNjzsSmA/giphy.gif

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l2Sq0h6yAQiQdcp0I

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:42 pm

I have to admit, I am enjoying this couple more than I thought. Maybe they will each bring out the better in the other.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21725

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Bachelor in Paradise‏@BachParadise
"He is one of the best people, at heart, that I have ever met." - Carly
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:14 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:I have to admit, I am enjoying this couple more than I thought. Maybe they will each bring out the better in the other.

LOL. Me too. They're good TV to me. It's interesting that couples I thought I would like preseason I'm feeling meh about and the ones I thought I'd dislike I ended up liking. laugh out loud

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9324

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 am

They're great tv and I love seeing their friendship blossom. What two cute little weirdos Smiley

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Have to agree with everyone. While I still find both a little meh - I find that this is the only coupling that I am interested in seeing how it plays out.

Its the only couple that has a traditional household drama story arc. So funny at the get go this was the couple I was not at all interested in and now I think of the three they have the best chance in the real world. I really like how it started with a quirky friendship.

sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:42 pm

@Alanna wrote:They're great tv and I love seeing their friendship blossom. What two cute little weirdos Smiley

This. Cute little weirdos. It is such a different dynamic from what we normally get on this show when two very generically beautiful people have the hots for each other...well, just because they are so hot. Not that these two are unattractive, but comparatively, they are a couple of people who I think most of the audience watching can relate to. The path to true love is not smooth and it will be interesting watching what really becomes of this relationship. I was laughing so hard last week at Evan's sneak attack on Carly's heart. Let's see what he will be up to this week.

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:24 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0HlEp5We6mrNdxny

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l3vRk8YogNoRuf8Yg

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:41 pm

@Sprite wrote:
@Alanna wrote:They're great tv and I love seeing their friendship blossom. What two cute little weirdos Smiley

This. Cute little weirdos. It is such a different dynamic from what we normally get on this show when two very generically beautiful people have the hots for each other...well, just because they are so hot. Not that these two are unattractive, but comparatively, they are a couple of people who I think most of the audience watching can relate to. The path to true love is not smooth and it will be interesting watching what really becomes of this relationship. I was laughing so hard last week at Evan's sneak attack on Carly's heart. Let's see what he will be up to this week.

For me, Evan's appeal comes from being the kind of guy that keeps things interesting in a relationship.  He's always plotting a bit a mischief to keep his love interest off guard but in a good way. That's what elevates him out of the ordinary.
There does need to be sexual attraction but what happens inbetween is what sustains or breaks a relationship in the long term.
Fun to watch Smiley

notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 pm

http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0HlD3lYPa1s79Zpm

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:29 pm

Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"It blows my mind that I like him so much and he's not what I expected." - Carly
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum