Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by julychild on Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:56 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
@bleuberry wrote:
@casjacknick wrote:@Alanna Right? Hilarious. Evan should be able to afford the wedding of Carly's freaking dreams. Next season of BIP should not be you could be Janner it should be find your weirdo.

If Evan well off?

So happy for her! Who would've thought.
Evan drives a Porshe, Lamborghini, Mercedes, and Audi. And Wells said he has dough in an interview. So yeah, he's well off laugh out loud

Congrats to Evan and Carly, btw. These two weirdos are actual #couplegoals...kind of laugh out loud

Plus, for some reason he has a condo and a house...in Nashville. How big is Nashville, anyway?

They both look genuinely happy, I'm glad it worked out for them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 am

What wonderful news to hear that they are planning to set a wedding date. Am so very excited for them.

Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Um ok well that answers it laugh out loud. Dang! I tried to google. Is he an MD with a successful erectile dysfunction treatment company?

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:55 pm

@bleuberry I can't find the answer to that. I'm not sure if he's an MD. I now need to go clear my browser. laugh out loud

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30993

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:11 pm

I do not believe he is a dr. If that were the case, I believe that angle would have been used. I know very few medical doctors that do not use their title. JMOAA

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Thanks Kasha. You're right, it looks like he handles the business aspect of it. He's the founder of the clinic.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 pm

Well here in SA we have just got to watch the finale of BIP & don't call me stupid, but with a twinkle in my eye & a stupid smile on my face, I must of re watched these two together more than a dozen times over. The rewind button almost melted down. heartglasses rose bud

Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:44 pm

I skipped BiP so I've actually never seen a minute of them together. Maybe I should binge

bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:05 pm

It certainly is not a requirement, unless you have time and you have a super duper FF button.  You can get the gist from the forum. JMOAA
Heh had to edit myself as it was fan thread. rofl

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21650

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:07 pm

@bleuberry wrote:Um ok well that answers it laugh out loud. Dang! I tried to google. Is he an MD with a successful erectile dysfunction treatment company?
I can't find the article but I believe his partner has the MD and he is the business part of the partnership.

Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:47 am

Sometimes you think you are going to the "boring" symphony and you fiancé takes you to see Home Alone at the symphony instead. Cuz he's the best! (Also I originally thought the symphony was gonna be boring, but it was amazing, and everyone should go...cuz I was way wrong) by @carlywad

My love 2d by @carlywad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7409

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:57 am

@bleuberry wrote:I skipped BiP so I've actually never seen a minute of them together. Maybe I should binge

They went on a few dates, he liked being around her, she wanted to just be friends at that time so he went after Amanda (drama!) dizzy Then Evan had a hospital scare and slowly Carly started falling for him and now they are living in paradise laugh out loud. Their proposal was uber adorable surprisingly. giggling I'm sure YT accounts have just their dates/proposals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linds911

Female Posts : 7409

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: