SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Taye24 Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Taye24 starwelcome

Thanks! ☺️

Taye24

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Taye24 Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:33 am

Did anyone see their Instagram live , last night? I only caught a little bit, but love them more!

Taye24

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:27 pm

Their smiles say it all! And Evan looks so much younger clean shaven laugh out loud
http://www.wireimage.com/celebrity-pictures/personality-Evan-Bass-and-Carly-Waddell-attend-the-premiere-party-for/630873876

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 Evan_a10

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Cute interview: https://www.facebook.com/EntertainmentTonight/videos/vb.106843036179/10154953498476180/?type=3&theater
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:03 am

The full 16 minute interview is so good! Carly got a soccer mom car?! I'm melting. These 2 were my faves from paradise and I'm so happy they seem so good! They're so normal and actually seem to be in a real adult relationship, which is unusual from this show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:34 am

Evan and Carly wrote a blog about The Bachelor.

https://www.bustle.com/p/why-nick-viall-will-be-a-whole-new-kind-of-bachelor-according-to-his-bip-friends-carly-evan-27690

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:02 pm

I enjoyed their video interview. I love their sense of humor. I don't always buy that couples are really going to get married but this time I actually do. Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 17 4256136633  

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:03 am

Carly & Evan, and many others, took part in the Scott Brothers (aka Property Brothers) music video. It looks like it was a lot of fun.

The Property Brothers drop new country music video

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:55 pm

laugh out loud

When's the wedding @carlywad & @theebass? Happy to have our friends from #TheBachelor fam getting crazy with us in #MyHouse. See if you can spot them in the vid
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:05 am

I am not sure how to bring over link but Carly and Evan recently gave very sweet and fun interview on the Huffington Post podcast,"Here to make friends."

IT is more than 30 minutes and wow are they in love! It taped last week, after New Orleans episode of Bachelor. Also had interesting comments about this season and Nick.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:26 am

For anyone that listened or listens later, please do not discuss anything to do with Nick and/or his season in any threads that are not labeled NicK's.  But your welcome to discuss Carly and Evan and things they said about themselves or impressions you got of them, etc., here in their thread.

There was discussion of it on the spoiled side, I think maybe in the blog thread, for any that want to join in.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:44 pm

Carly and Evan Podcast "Here to make friends"

LInk below .They are adorable Smiley

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/carly-waddell-evan-bass-here-to-make-friends-podcast_us_58948e09e4b0c1284f2559af

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25