SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l0HlBwGc7itAIpso8
Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o6ZsXYKaQHQtXiBLa
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Cq0HHiVWYAA9Ic8
GuinnessWorldRecords ‏@GWR · Aug 27
It’s #nationalkissmeday! The longest habanero kiss was on this season of @BachParadise @carlywaddell @ebassclinics
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Can I just say that I love these two? They are both so caught off guard by their connection that it's adorable.

veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:55 am

^ yes, true!
Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 14033008_1763110683970442_1814328589_n
Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell
Favorite BIP looks from last week
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:26 am

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ocp9maREYQ1t1jybq_500

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ocp9mbRXPh1t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-5-monday-000000866.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:28 am

I feel so weird that I was smiling when they both said they were falling in love! What is happening!? Lol

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 8367-910 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 I_got_13 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:44 am

They are sweet together! I hope they give it an honest shot.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:06 am

I liken this relationship to morning sickness. IMO you are happy you are pregnant, so the morning sickness is good, but you are still sick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:52 am

Who knew Evan would ever become so endearing..He just makes me smile. His sweetness is awesome..He and Carly are my favorites together which is weird in the best way. OMG, the way they've bloomed is totally awesome....Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 3 1710264613

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:54 am

My only hang up on them is the alleged dead beat daddying. Is it true or is Amanda style lies from the ex?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:06 am

Alanna wrote:My only hang up on them is the alleged dead beat daddying. Is it true or is Amanda style lies from the ex?

He tweeted a picture of them with him watching the show so he has had some type of contact with him I would think.

https://twitter.com/ebassclinics/status/767884729664307201
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks! And I seem to recall one of the kids has an Insta and posted that he loves his dad. I'm going to go with the ex exaggerating and continue rooting for them as scheduled laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25