SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Billysmom Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:31 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/861078/bachelor-in-paradise-stars-evan-bass-and-carly-waddell-get-married-in-mexico-amid-show-drama?ref=yfp
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:13 am

Pics from the wedding Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:43 am

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 23 19121889_1878125735783411_7750457322459103232_n
theyearofelan
Carly + Evan 4ever

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVfhRiOjIm1/?taken-by=theyearofelan

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:Pics from the wedding Source

Am I crazy or was Elan in the wedding party?!?

And it's clearly being filmed so there's still hope for at least one BIP type episode this summer.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:21 pm

luvstx wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Pics from the wedding Source

Am I crazy or was Elan in the wedding party?!?

And it's clearly being filmed so there's still hope for at least one BIP type episode this summer.

Yikes those cameras are close!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:25 pm

I don't think that's Elan, that guy seems a heavier build than Elan. You can see his face on the bus. I didn't see Jade in any of the pics?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm

I didn't see Jade either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:31 pm

I don't see her either.
Perhaps the pap took pics while the crew was camera blocking and Jade may have been sitting if she was feeling queasy. She wasn't in any of the airport fan pics either.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm

Article and pics from the Daily Mail:

Wedded bliss! Bachelor In Paradise's Carly Waddell and Evan Bass say 'I Do' in breathtaking ceremony officiated by host Chris Harrison

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4617038/Bachelor-Paradise-s-Carly-Waddell-Evan-Bass-wed.html#ixzz4kT3rgejI

pikake

Female Posts : 976

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Maybe it's just me, the only thing that looks breathtaking about this wedding is the heat and humidity.
Glad the couple is happy and in love and hope they got a nice paycheck out of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe it's just me, the only thing that looks breathtaking about this wedding is the heat and humidity.
Glad the couple is happy and in love and hope they got a nice paycheck out of it.

maybe it will look better on tv. Either way still super happy for Evanly they have come a long way. Smiley

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:47 am

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-carly-waddell-evan-bass-inside-wedding-photos/amp/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25