Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by pavalygurl on Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:06 pm

I'm so happy for them. They have become one of my favorite couples. A baby girl, how wonderful. Carly's evening the odds. I saw a video and Evan's boys seem so happy to become big brothers. Also, Carly and Jade will both have girls less than a year apart. I wish them all the best.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:56 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54721

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Evan-cries

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Carly-walks-down-the-isle-

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Evan-sees-Carly

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Carly-and-Evans-wedding
(Source: Giphy)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:03 am

YAY!! Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 483122149 so happy for them! Smiley

♡♡♡♡  
Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Baby_n10Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 I_got_11Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Acm_s_15Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 9976

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:02 pm

@GuardianAngel wrote:

This is along the lines of none of our business, but just wondering do we know if this was a natural occurrence or was this a selective process. We do know she froze her eggs. Just wondering.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 635

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Their reactions make me think it was natural. They seemed genuinely surprised. They were waiting on a call from their dr. I think they had testing done early around 8-9 weeks and just got the results.

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 20987584_452340221819885_2787890407436976128_n
taymocha
Big congrats to @carlywad and @theebass on EVERYTHING! #happyhousewarming #weddingreception #gendereeveal #bachelorfam
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYCNyDrnCji/?taken-by=taymocha
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:59 am

They were in Maui for a babymoon.

Credit: @Carly Waddell

Credit: @Carly Waddell

♡♡♡♡  
Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Baby_n10Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 I_got_11Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Acm_s_15Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 26 Jafael10
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:36 am

Good for them. She looks so cute. They both look so happy. Who would have thought this quirky couple would end up married and expecting a bundle of joy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54721

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:52 am

They look so happy. Good for them! Smiley

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."
No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33371

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:08 pm

I know that Carly was on a quest to find a swimsuit that didn't bare her baby bump, and I'm glad that she found one! She looks adorable.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1223

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:24 pm

They are naming their little girl Isabella (Bella) Evelyn. Super cute name.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd8KQXWlyvq/

♡♡♡♡  
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell and Isabella - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum