SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:27 am

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28

I was promised by @ebassclinics & @carlywaddell that I get to officiate their wedding. So there is that. Love you guys #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:37 am

Carly Waddell ‏@carlywaddell

Just got to FINALLY follow @ebassclinics kids on Instagram and I feel COMPLETE now! ❤️❤️❤️ #BachelorInParadise #AfterParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:03 am

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 CrueYhyXEAATAAp
elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan
And just like that, another season of #BachelorInParadise comes to an end. Until next year. What could go wrong?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:23 am

To my surprise...i love what i saw between these two on their engagement. I really saw genuineness on them personally and their connection.

So nice to see they can embrace each other's quirkiness, even further love them. We kept hearing the saying to find someone who love you the way you are. But we know how hard that is. hearthumbsup

To think they can find each other on this silly show its beyond crazy laugh out loud. Kudos to Evan's persistence. beatingheart

Hopefully Carly will get to learn to be more mature by stepping into the 'cool mom' new role. She can get rid of her biotchy tendency sooner than later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:38 am

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 CruyE0mW8AA-OqG
ryanbailey25 ‏@ryanbailey25
The realest love to ever come out of the Bachelor franchise. Come at me. #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:42 am

Their proposal was sweet. Crazy how things have worked out for Carly the past year. She's glowing on her Snapchat. Evan is just a little happy kid around her. Good luck to these 2 quirky weirdos. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 8367-910 afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 I_got_13 afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 E5kqdm15 afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:19 am

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 CruBCE5UEAAVC-n
Juelia Kinney ‏@jueliakinney
So happy for this beautiful couple! Congrats @carlywaddell @ebassclinics #BachelorInParadise #truelove

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:22 am

afterparadise - Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 CruQkJAWYAAez6H
People Magazine ‏@people
#BachelorInParadise's Carly Waddell on engagement to Evan Bass: 'I'd marry him tomorrow!' http://peoplem.ag/ysDuUl8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:32 am

So happy for them. There's something about Evan that I find really appealing and he and Carly are so genuine, happy and lovely together. I wish them all the best for the future and hope they last.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:06 am

All of bachnation seems to be rooting for them too. Almost all the cast members, past and present have wished them well and/or have Carly's tweets to Evan in their faves. They've also become the fan favourite couple. Who'd have thought when we first heard about this couple that they'd grow on us like this? They've been a nice surprise and the best part of BiP this season IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:38 am

I know. I snarked on these two so much and I thought they'd be a complete joke and then it turned out they were the only couple I liked in the end. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:48 am

Congratulations to Carly and Evan!! Definitely the best couple from BIP3.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25