SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Alanna Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:56 am

Sooooo cute and gives all weirdos hope that there's someone out there for them too laugh out loud Mazel tov! I look forward to a very, very happy and long, long relationship for these two.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:18 pm

Remember that time I went out in a disguise in public with @theebass a few months ago and tricked all of you?!?!? Mwahahahaha by @carlywad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:22 pm

They are too adorable. Carly is absolutely glowing. I love it. heartbeat

Wishing these two weirdos the best. laugh out loud I love love.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:30 pm

I'm seriously rooting for them. They seem so well matched. Love it!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:39 pm

It's always a joy to see 2 people meet up through this chit fest and fall in love. It's AH MAZ ING.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:48 pm

bluwavz wrote:I know. I snarked on these two so much and I thought they'd be a complete joke and then it turned out they were the only couple I liked in the end. cheeky

Me too giggling Evan shaved his beard and she was showing him off on her Snapchat giggled.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 8367-910 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 I_got_13 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:34 pm

That proposal was so dang sweet I teared up. Who woulda thought?! IMO the most real one the franchise has given us in years.

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:30 pm

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 CrygeeEWcAA5Vx2

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 7 CrygexNXgAEiBqx
The KnotVerified account ‏@theknot
Everything you need to know about Evan's engagement ring for Carly on #BachelorInParadise: http://knot.ly/6011Bfc17
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 pm

They are both beautiful, Carly's is very unusual. What about Lace and Grant?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:05 pm

I love that ring. What is the center stone? A pink diamond?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Yes. It's a pink diamond.  Here's the info on it from the link Maddy posted:

Evan Bass’ Ring for Carly Waddell

Evan Bass chose the perfect engagement ring for his sweetheart – who couldn’t stop staring at the mesmerizing rock following her new fiance’s proposal.

According to Neil Lane, Carly Waddell’s 1.5-carat ring features a fancy colored, pear-shaped diamond surrounded by a halo of  smaller diamonds. The diamond-set split band is set with 157 round diamonds, also set in platinum and hand crafted and signed by the famous jeweler.

Evan described Carly and how much he loved her quirky personality and how he wanted something completely different,” Lane told People of Bass’ ring choice. “It’s beautiful and unusual and suits her unique personality.”

Waddell shared with the magazine that her gift from Bass is the “most beautiful thing [she’s] ever seen,” and more than she could have ever hoped for.

Lane dubbed the lovebirds “the perfect match,” telling the outlet, “Evan seemed so happy to have found his true love.”
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:15 pm

I love that he chose a unique ring for his unique lady. I am happy for them both.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Carly Waddell- Isabella - Charlie - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+69
Mommyof2
mizzoufan
nuts2uiam
ishkabaha
bluejay25