SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:27 pm

http://www.people.com/article/simone-biles-not-joining-dancing-stars

Well, here's to hoping she gets it in the spring then.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:25 pm

atem wrote:
umngirl wrote:It might be a little more difficult for the gymnasts to be on this season as they have a nationwide tour happening at the same time. It's doable potentially but certainly not ideal.

E! news is reporting Amber Rose is a contestant.

I thought Laurie Hernandez isn't part of the tour and that's why Simone may be in the Spring one?

I don't even know who Amber Rose is. no idea

laugh out loud she's was married to a rapper Wiz that's all I remember from her. I think both Laurie and Simone r doing the tour. Seeing how Simone said she's not doing it this season. We will see if Laurie still does it or not later on as well.
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:38 pm

Idk how to bring it over, but E! News, had a live fb video discussing rumors that Ryan Lochte was possibly a contestant on DWTS. They said that they could confirm there was supposed to be a secret meeting of some sort today in LA for the cast members ro meet their partners, and that Ryan is currently in LA. I posted in JoJos fan forum to see if anyone knew where she currently was.

ETA It looks like JoJo is in Texas.
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:45 pm

hae1001 wrote:Idk how to bring it over, but E! News, had a live fb video discussing rumors that Ryan Lochte was possibly a contestant on DWTS. They said that they could confirm there was supposed to be a secret meeting of some sort today in LA for the cast members ro meet their partners, and that Ryan is currently in LA. I posted in JoJos fan forum to see if anyone knew where she currently was.

ETA It looks like JoJo is in Texas.
Is there a link for the video?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:51 pm

I don't see it on E! News FB page. Where did you see it?

As for Jojo, I don't think she'll be doing DWTS. According to Sean, he heard that Fleiss didn't want his leads doing that show any longer.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:57 pm

I think this is it. I haven't watched yet.

https://www.facebook.com/eentertainment/

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:58 pm

lipsis wrote:I don't see it on E! News FB page. Where did you see it?

As for Jojo, I don't think she'll be doing DWTS. According to Sean, he heard that Fleiss didn't want his leads doing that show any longer.
Isn't E! usually accurate with DWTS castings though?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:59 pm

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153660744935736&id=89033370735&fs=5
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Has E! reported that Jojo is a definite? I've only heard the usual post finale rumors that the recent lead was being considered for the show.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:08 pm

lipsis wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Has E! reported that Jojo is a definite? I've only heard the usual post finale rumors that the recent lead was being considered for the show.
http://www.eonline.com/news/788652/are-simone-biles-jojo-fletcher-jake-t-austin-joining-dancing-with-the-stars

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:10 pm

^^ Rumors then. We know now Simone isn't doing it. That Jake guy is still a possibility, as far as I know.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:45 pm

According to the DWTS Insta, Emma is back as a Pro! Yay!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez