SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MissLittle Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Loved Laurie's dance. That girl can light up a room like no other. Excited to see what they do next week.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:36 pm

I was underwhelmed by last night's show, to be honest.  I had no idea who these people were: Jake T. Austin, Terra Jole, James Hinchcliffe and Jana Kramer.  But, I thought that both James and Jana did a good job for their first dance, even though I agreed with Len and thought that Jana's routine lacked enough content.

The rest of the cast I had at least heard of - but found very few of them that I could actually get excited about, except perhaps Laurie Hernandez.

So, as of right now, I pick James, Jana and Laurie to make it further in the competition, as I at least saw something promising from those three.  Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing Sharna win the mirror ball this time around.  

But, at the same time, I am not sure if this season will hold enough interest for me to continue watching, as there are lots of "stars" this season that fall into these two categories: I either care little or nothing at all about them, or let's say I "mildly dislike" them altogether.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Unaired footage of the Lochte incident

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ryan-lochtes-protestors-get-tackled-in-unaired-unseen-footage-w439320

My opinion of this situation is that the guy did a really stupid thing. But he didn't kick puppies or push granny down the stairs. The proper authorities are handling it. He has lost all his sponsors and is unable to swim again for almost a year. Those are probably the proper punishments. The world doesn't need some bozos atttempting some vigilante justice to make a statement. If you are angry at him and don't like what he did, fine, don't vote for him.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Thanks @lipsis

What a bunch of freakin idiots. What the heck is wrong with people. What in the world do they think they accomplished by doing that. I could tell while watching that someone ran by in front of the camera, but they focused on CA the whole time. I imagine they were scared out of their minds, I would be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:34 pm

According to Tom on GMA today, the one thing it did accomplish was to make the audience more sympathetic to Ryan.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:56 pm

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsQf5ORXgAEq0pQ
E! News ‏@enews  
An inside account of the #DWTS incident that everyone is still talking about: http://eonli.ne/2c8HDbd
DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsMu2qKUEAALSoD
George Pennacchio Verified account ‏@abc7george
This is the cause of the #DWTS disruption. More to come.

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 pm

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsL_xj-WgAEwgcP
Ryan Lochte ‏@RyanLochte
People get real roses, I get candy skittle roses thank you mommy! #dwts #premiere #seas… http://ift.tt/2cgr1PS

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:03 pm

Cheryl Burke ‏@CherylBurke · 29m29 minutes ago
DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsQfQL5VIAAvOiv
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:06 pm

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CrrbkjnVIAAJo3V
https://twitter.com/CherylBurke/status/773171712758124544
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:17 pm

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsHJSKkUEAAe9kI
https://twitter.com/CherylBurke/status/775121961336713216
DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsLqJ34UEAAasU1
https://twitter.com/CherylBurke/status/775439580489068547
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 pm

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 CsQ2xHaVMAAcmdV
Amber Rose ‏@DaRealAmberRose
I couldn't have asked for a better partner and we'll only get better with time! @MaksimC ❤️❤️❤️

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:30 pm

I don't know a lot of these contestants but I thought James did very well, Laurie was outstanding. I was surprised Marilu didn't do better, but maybe it was nerves/excitement. I'm all for Ryan getting a chance and am happy the show will move to it's regular time for LA next week. I watched the Steelers at 4pm PST and taped DWTS and therefore didn't have a chance to vote.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez