SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:59 am

Yup, they're adorable. And I love her ring.

It's 7am here and I am standing in my garden doing this. I can't believe that's my finger wearing the second most beautiful thing I've ever seen!! The sapphire in this literally changes colour in different lights, I've never seen anything like it, I'm so unbelievably in love with it! I've always been a coloured stone person, and I just can't believe this is my engagement ring (BTW the first most beautiful thing is also featured in this video ) @sashafarber1 #EshaEngaged #Sapphire #ILoveMyFiance

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:33 pm

That is a gorgeous ring! I love it! I too didn't know they were dating! Congrats to both of them!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:25 pm

lipsis wrote:They were together several years. They broke up for a short time but still called each best friend and got back together a while ago. They live together. I'm not sure but they they have lived together during their break up too. They are darling and I. So happy for them.

Thanks for this info lipsis!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:20 pm

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 14723715_1789358378002560_6530412947963904000_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2MzI2MzU4MDQwOTcwNzI2Mg%3D%3D
DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 14718554_320391271668836_5637609540569530368_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM2MzUzNzg3MTUwODM2NjI3OA%3D%3D
amberrose
Although our time was cut short @maksimc I'm so happy I had the chance to experience this with you! You truly are my brother for life! Who knew we would become so close in such a short amount of time? Thank you for not giving up on me and getting to know the real me with no judgment I'll love you forever for that reason and I'll always have ur back through whatever. I'll miss our stressed out rehearsals more then anything

I really didn't like Amber's attitude:
msn.com wrote:In fact, Amber had doubts about continuing early on and she confided in her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
"I don't know, Maks. I don't know man, this is just so hard," she remembers telling him. "Tell me this is the hardest dance we'll ever have to do."
Maksim said, "So I immediately just lost my mind and I just lost a couple years of my life…You know what, I didn't even answer."
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/why-amber-rose-says-she-never-should-have-done-dwts/ar-AAj6v0T?ocid=spartanntp
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:02 am

lipsis wrote:
Junequilts wrote:1 article I read said they've been together for 5 years and just bought a house together.

Hi June, I think that's about right. There was a brief time during that five years that they had broken up. I  think they might've remained roommates or something during that time. I recall a Thanksgiving pic that Emma captioned they had hosted dinner for their friends during that time. In any event, I remember seeing other pics where they hung out as friends and I was happy when they started using 'boyfriend' and 'my love' again. Like I said, they are darling.

I remember this. It was the season when Alek Skarlatos was on and they had that whole "alek and emma should date!!" thing going on and everyone even the pros were saying how cute they were. I think thats when they were on a break.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:31 pm

I sort of lost interest plus no time. How many couples are left and who are they? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I sort of lost interest plus no time. How many couples are left and who are they? TYIA

Marilu and Derek
Jana and Gleb
Laurie and Val
James and Sharma
Calvin and Lindsay
Ryan and Cheryl
Tara and Sasha

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:29 am

^^ TBH, the only night I watched was Latin night. The "stars" seem to be less well known as the years have passed. I guess we all tire of the same old formulas after a while. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:08 am

I'm tired of the producer interference to get the person they want into the finals. At least that is how I see what is happening this season... very blatant IMO.

I wish they would go back to just dancing and not do the big productions each week. I can say that I enjoyed the first 10 seasons a whole lot more because it was all about the dance not the fluff.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:39 pm

Thanks @Sprite

@havadrpepper - IA that's been my opinion the last several seasons. I watched every season from the beginning, IMO it was so much more enjoyable the first 10-12 seasons.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Ditto. Actually started changing the channel in the 9pm hour for another show for the first time in years, then have to watch it all back later.

Seasons 5, 8, 10 have been my favorites.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:03 am

I've enjoyed this season off and on.  Laurie is great of course, but everyone left is pretty good.  Marilu should be the next to go, but with all Derek's fans they might make it to finals.    

So sorry that Sharna is injured.  Even without her, I'm pulling for James to take it all.  He's a friend of Arie's and the man can dance!  Probably one of the most talented and nicest male celebs they've ever cast.  IMO
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez