SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:47 pm

Entertainment Tonight is reporting that Ryan Lochte will be a contestant. Also that Maks could be returning. GMA tweeted another pro dancer revealed on their show tomorrow.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 pm

I'd love to see Maks come back but not excited about the Ryan Lochte announcement:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/24/ryan-lochte-dancing-with-the-stars-dwts-cast/89306932/

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:54 pm

yeah I feel for his partner :/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:yeah I feel for his partner :/
Yep it could be a very short season for her.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:51 am

I agree about Lochte. He needs time to pass after his Rio shenanigans. I don't think America is going to look to kindly to him right now.

I'm not too excited about Maks either. While I like him okay, I don't think he enjoys the show and it shows in his attitude. Guess he and Peta want to nest in LA for a while.

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel10 DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Family10DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Samuel15DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:57 am

I'm so pissed about Lochte being cast. He committed actual crimes, destroyed people's property and livelihood, is still trying to shade the security guard, and doesn't take ownership of his actions. But instead of 6 month ban or a life time ban (like Hope Solo), he gets cast on DWTS.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 am

I figure he has a really good publicist. Trying to rehab his image and all.

I do feel sorry for whomever gets stuck with him. Talk about an ego.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:08 am

This is a great article about the Ryan Lochte incident for anyone that has tried to keep up with the ever changing story that it has become.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/

My opinion is he's probably a real idiot that can't hold his liquor, but I do think he's been villainized by sensational journalism. He embellished his original story but he wasn't making the whole thing up. I could understand his pov being drunk and having a gun pointed at you. I don't think he needs to go on DWTS but if he does, I understand.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:16 am

IMO any time a gun is pointed at you, it's serious business.
I think his publicist was able to call in a few favors and get DWTS at the last minute to help Lochte's PR/image.
Lochte is not a bad guy. He just needs to grow up and make better decisions. Maybe this will be a much needed wake up call.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO any time a gun is pointed at you, it's serious business.
I think his publicist was able to call in a few favors and get DWTS at the last minute to help Lochte's PR/image.
Lochte is not a bad guy. He just needs to grow up and make better decisions. Maybe this will be a much needed wake up call.

I agree. He didn't point a gun at someone. LOL I think it is way overblown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:43 am

Didn't he vandalise a gas station, which is why the security guard pointed a gun at him?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:50 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Didn't he vandalise a gas station, which is why the security guard pointed a gun at him?

According to the investigation done by USA today (above link), there was no evidence that they had even entered the bathroom, much less vandalized it. Security footage doesn't show them entering it. Ryan Lochte had pulled an advertisement sign off the wall of the building. That was the only damage caused they concluded.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 23 - Episodes - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
Junequilts
alwaystulips
Longhornfan
SafronSahara
LoveDovez