SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:44 pm

Yea he was in a preview with Ashley I asking if a baby has ever been conceived in Paradise. And Ashley was talking about how much more chemistry she felt kissing him than she ever got with Jared. I think maybe his comment was moreso in reference to when he was coming on tonight. RS had tweeted he would be on tonight's episode, as per the press release, and Wells had tweeted back are you sure about that? And then tweeted RS again tonight when he didnt show up.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mindless Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Sorry for the double post.   Wells just texted (snapchat)said "people keep asking him when he's coming on BIP".  He straight faced said, "I don't.  I'm not coming. Sh#t".

I think he's joking but the plot thickens.
He's definitely coming, but probably doesn't even want to think about it after watching Ashley's craziness the last two weeks. He's the dumbass who got involved with that.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:During one of the clips on the show, I forget where, Wells face is seen on BIP. So it was either shown in a preview for next week or was shown in a preview of BIP on AP.

It was the Josh?Nick confrontation, he was in the group.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:49 pm

Beagle wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:During one of the clips on the show, I forget where, Wells face is seen on BIP. So it was either shown in a preview for next week or was shown in a preview of BIP on AP.

It was the Josh?Nick confrontation, he was in the group.

Yes, thank you! :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 pm

mindless wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:Sorry for the double post.   Wells just texted (snapchat)said "people keep asking him when he's coming on BIP".  He straight faced said, "I don't.  I'm not coming. Sh#t".

He's definitely coming, but probably doesn't even want to think about it after watching Ashley's craziness the last two weeks. He's the dumbass who got involved with that.

LOL yep. Sorry Wells, no sympathy man!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:51 pm

mindless wrote:

He seems very "nice" in a Jared way to me so I'm not at all surprised he got involved in this circus.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:

He seems very "nice" in a Jared way to me so I'm not at all surprised he got involved in this circus.

I can't deal with two sissy men on this show. Please let him have more balls than Jared.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:41 am

Just posted this in Caila's thread, but glad someone finally said it!!! :claphands

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 2dkg4jq

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:46 am

I don't think Wells is wussy so no worries, blu. I do think he's a nice guy though.

I can't defend Jared tonight. He's too trusting of Ashley. I hope he's learned a lot about her from watching and that he's seen how with being friends with Ashley means no woman in their right mind will date him. I don't see how to even give her the benefit of doubt in the things she's said about Caila. Jared should have done so many things differently. I still enjoyed his and Caila's date but think he's spoiled his chances because of his friendship with the delusional, nasty Ashley.

I quite enjoyed Carly & Evan's date. They continue to be the most believable couple there. It's like we can see them falling for each other instead of it being too fast & easy. Love it.

I'm definitely not seeing it with Nick & Jen. I like her more than I like him so think she should move on. She's got a lot going on and can find a guy who looks at her like Evan looks at Carly (can't believe I'm saying that. giggling ).

I felt for Vinnie. I never really liked Izzy but of course it's her choice. It doesn't make her look good though.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:51 am

How can Jared think any SANE woman would want to be with him due to his loyalties to AshleyI? He's basically trash talking about Caila with AshleyI, and questions Caila's motives?! Seriously? He's feeding AI ego because AI feeds his ego.

In a weird way I would've liked to see what Jared would've done, if AI had found another guy and started to distance for Jared.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:11 am

I am with Arie.
I don't believe one word that comes out of Josh's mouth, either.
I never did on Andi's season and still don't.

BIP - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 7938fc9c68ad28954ea76fc826f837d8

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:13 am

Arie had a lot of good comments. I didn't see the after show so not sure why he was on it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick