SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:06 am

Christian left before Caila and Ashley arrived.  His info would have been 2nd hand.

I do think Caila handled the situation with much more patience and skill than many people would have been able to.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Newto Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:08 am

JMHO but I really thought last night's episode was contrived and scripted. One of the worst I have ever seen. Turned it off before it was over.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:30 am

limoncello wrote: I love Caila even more. I don't see fakeness, she straight forwardly asked Ashley what her issues are with grace and respect. No wonder these wannabies don't like her, Caila makes them all feel insecure.

I have a lot of respect for the way Caila handled Ashley and that conversation. The wannabies also keep trying to throw this fake label at Caila just because Jared liked Caila more. But Caila was also upfront with Jared from the start. She told him on the first date that she wanted to take things slow. Told him that she didn't want any pressure and just wanted to keep getting to know him. Told him that they'd been on two dates so far and that she liked him and enjoyed spending time with him. Totally genuine. I also thought that scene of Jared and Caila on the Janner date in the water had some serious chemistry... nothing fake about it at all. If Caila didn't end up feeling as strongly for Jared after they dated post show then that's just how dating works.

It really does seem that the main problems they've had with Caila is that she didn't submit to their bach clique social hierarchy, and just plain old jealousy. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:28 am

notarose wrote:Christian left before Caila and Ashley arrived.  His info would have been 2nd hand.

I do think Caila handled the situation with much more patience and skill than many people would have been able to.

He might have heard straight from Caila. And that uncalled rudeness from Lace made it seem like it wasn't a one time thing.
Looks like a little high school clique bullying happening this season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:06 am

I think Christian might have been referring to the Bach mean clique's general treatment of Caila not specific only to the time in Mexico. All the SM shade & badmouthing her in person etc.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:07 am

The B'ette and BiP have been sooo scummy this year. I don't know if it's always been this way and now I see it clearly, or if it's gotten worse. All I know is that I'm getting close to dropping the Bachelor franchise altogether. It's supposed to be fun, not make me feel slimy for watching it.

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:47 am

I am late to the party, but.....did Caila really tell Jared he slapped her butt that hard??? It's always the quiet ones!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:32 am

Isabella wrote:Christian Bishop just confirmed on Afterbuzz that Caila was constantly under attack by the rest of the cast.So now it's clear that it's may not only be because of Ashley that Caila leaves. She must have been under a lot of stress by castmembers always taking shots at her and decided to leave such a toxic environment.

I found it interesting that Alex said that he's met pretty much everyone from the show at least once and they all seem to point fingers at Caila and distrust her. What is it about Caila that makes people so wary of her? Christian said he thought she was awesome, but then again he already liked her before meeting her in person and wished she'd been the Bachelorette, so he wasn't exactly neutral in that sense, and he only met her briefly after the show. Surely there must've been some people in Paradise who had no opinion either way before she showed up, so did they end up disliking her too? It's just a bit odd to me that someone so non-villainous can be so widely disliked. I can't believe it's all Ashley's doing, since I don't think most people take her seriously with her histrionics. They may like her as a friend but they like Jared too and know he isn't interested in her, so why would they dislike the one girl he actually seems excited about? For once I'm actually looking forward to After Paradise, because it might shed a bit more light on all of this. I kind of doubt it though, since I can't see Jared saying anything bad about anyone and Caila's still calling Ashley a good friend in interviews despite the fact that they clearly aren't friends anymore.

BTW, Christian said he quit his job to go to Paradise. laugh out loud I hope that day was worth it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:01 am

I'm kind of intrigued too why Alex would be having conversations about Caila with people he's only met once. There's talk about not trusting Caila but no-one ever provides any actual reasons. The girls from Ben's season have had a long time to come up with something concrete and all we got from Emily was that Caila is "too perfect" and that it makes her appear "fake". And all the mean clique have been able to come up with is that Caila didn't like Jared as much as he liked her, as though this is something scandalous. It'll be interesting to see After Paradise if anything more comes out, but I'm guessing neither will say anything bad.

Although there's people in the franchise who seem to have an issue with Caila, all of the people from Afterbuzz who had met her said she seemed nice and sweet. Emma and Claire from the HuffPo podcast really like Caila and have stood up for her. IMO she's just not suited to the people in this franchise, and I kind of like that about her.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:10 am

If Caila has done something so awful to warrant this treatment I'd like to see the receipts. All I see are a bunch of immature, cliquish people.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:12 am

Unfortunately, I think that is pool of cast TPTB desire for this show..."immature, cliquish people".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:32 am

I highly doubt he's talk with everyone from the cast about Caila. Most likely AshleyI's clique, which can span to 10-15 people, so that would seem a lot. I'm calling it a game of telephone. There are a few who are supporting Caila, even from her cast.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick