SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Sorry but Carly of all people shouldn't even be talking about another person not being into someone. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Weird that Jen and Nick not a choice

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Ok, seriously. Is there anything we can do to stop the inevitable Luke train and get Nick the gig???! I know, I know... 4x blah, blah. I don't even care. That almost makes his story more compelling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:11 pm

55% Evan/Carly chosen by America as the couple they were rooting for out of Evan/Carly, Josh/Amanda, Jared/Cailia and Grant/Lace.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:12 pm

I hope Jared watching this back is a HUGE wake up call.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:14 pm

hae1001 wrote:Carly tweeted out that many people were questioning whether Caila was interesred in Jared, not just Ashley. Sorry, something is just off with Caila. I dont believe she was ever genuinely interested in Jared, just trying to wait for something better to come around. I am no #teamAshley but I am definitely not #teamCaila either.

I think she just doesn't spew verbal diarrhea like the rest of them. She seems more reserved and keeps her feelings to herself. And frankly, I would be interested to know how much producers had to do with people questioning her feelings. All they need to do is subtly ask the question to put it in peoples head and then it takes on a life of it's own.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:I hope Jared watching this back is a HUGE wake up call.

IDK. It could be Zombie Ashley scooped his brains a long time ago.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm still think Nick is the running for The Bachelor. MF clues are so horrible they almost could be for anyone

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Nothing wrong in Caila not being 100% into someone she just met, someone who had Ashley baggage, someone who could not be assertive enough about said baggage.
Nick is unsure about Jen, Carly met Evan way longer before Caila met Jared and she is atill unsure about him, Grace are unsure so its not just Caila.
And common sense dictates she should tread carefully which is what she is doing

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:55% Evan/Carly chosen by America as the couple they were rooting for out of Evan/Carly, Josh/Amanda, Jared/Cailia and Grant/Lace.
How can we not worship these producers? They have turned our couple expectation from the spoilers on its head oh so causally!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:16 pm

Caila was open with Jared in saying that she wanted to take things slow and was protecting herself. They'd been on two dates! Ashley's comments weren't just about whether Caila liked him though, it was about whether Jared should even trust her. IMO there always seems to be a caveat to calling out AshleyI whenever she does something wrong. The cast members always find a way to let her off the hook. It's so tiring and predictable IMO. "Ashley was wrong but..." no no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+88
Nibbles22
luvstx
julychild
doeslovedogs
KB_Mom
Ariela
Lennoxcolinrolland
Longhornfan
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
casjacknick