SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:16 am

West Coast watcher here. Carly just admitted she has been indecisive about Evan. So, she's allowed to be indecisive but not Caila? Maybe in her mind as long as you don't blurt it out in front of anyone else it's okay. What a hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:20 am

Yeah a tough lesson. Hopefully lesson learned. Fingers crossed.

On another note, do we know how many languages Caila speak? English, German..? I think also Spanish? I remember seeing a picture of beginner's book to speak Tagalog on her instagram.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:28 am

Any of these people saying that they were all questioning Caila, not just AshleyI, is ironic. Just 2 weeks ago Carly said kissing Evan is disgusting, worst kiss of her life. All of them question their feelings, it's normal. They're just bunch of bully posse.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:33 am

I hope Caila is going to have an incredible time with her family overseas and leave these petty awful people to devour themselves. I can't believe how bitter they are towards someone who has really done nothing wrong. And how hypocritical they are. They've come across as bullies IMO and I hope people don't let them off the hook. They should be ashamed of themselves.

It must absolutely kill AshleyI that Caila and Jared dated post show since her biggest fear was that they'd go in the fantasy suite. laugh out loud

Jared choosing to surround himself with these people says everything. As "nice" as someone is, if you condone this behaviour or remain silent you have chosen a side.

IMO Caila is so far above all of this BS that they must genuinely not know how to deal with it. I think there's growing support for Caila from people who can see how ridiculous these people have behaved. IMO any sane adult should be able to see how awful and insane AshleyI has been throughout this situation, on the show and online.

I can't wait until Caila's last episode airs. May she be free from this franchise!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:39 am

Sadly, as positive and inspirational Caila is for some of us, this show and cast members will bring out the worst in her, hence her parting tweet tonight that she deleted.  This group will bring her down to their level if she doesn't cut the ties.  Going on BIP was not good for Caila and I hope she will put it behind her.   Going out the country is perfect timing because being in a different culture and environment contrary to Bachelor Nation will be good for her.
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:40 am

At least someone finally said it!!! :claphands

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 2dkg4jq

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:41 am

Good to see Cat sticking up for her Twin. yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:48 am

I was getting worried that the Lowes aren't behind Caila. Sean mentioned that Caila seems to have a facade on After Paradise. I love Catherine for this.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 am

Sean did say he was team Caila of the three but also mentioned she may have a bit of a facade. I think that's a valid point as someone who has never met her but only on tv.

He seems to enjoy Ashley's misery so there's that. Lol

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 87b72b10 Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 86669110 Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 am

dee wrote:Yeah a tough lesson. Hopefully lesson learned. Fingers crossed.

On another note, do we know how many languages Caila speak? English, German..? I think also Spanish? I remember seeing a picture of beginner's book to speak Tagalog on her instagram.

Yes she taught English to German students when she studied abroad and it was mentioned on Ben's season when they were in Mexico that she speaks Spanish. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:55 am

Poor Caila.. this is brutal. This franchise, cast, and 90% of the viewers don't like her. There's nothing wrong with her! Yeah, she has some quirks, but everyone does! Hopefully, for her own sake, she never appears on this show again. JEEZ. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:56 am

ITA with @MiniDiva. The longer she associates herself with the franchise the more she'll get engulfed in this toxicity. Although, to be fair, "bye, see you later, hater" is not even mean.

I hope someone can bring over her IG story. She is on a plane to Switzerland and she captioned it "Taking the highest road to the highest mountains"
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg