SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:42 pm

IMO if Jared had actually said something similar to Vinny it would've had a reaction. Maybe they would've continued, but it would've changed the narrative. As it stands, his silence has meant the only comments he's made so far have been pro Ashley sentiments. I think adding his support for Caila would've made a difference at least to some of the other weak-minded cast mates to have a little less vitriol (even if purely because it would've looked bad to go against what Jared had said).

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:53 pm

IMO he definitely should've said something. 'Caila is an smazing woman and doesn't deserve the hate she's receiving' would've been enough. Vinny was able to do it, but Jared's ego is too big for that.

Caila's seeing this group for what they are, hypocritical users, and she's way better off without any of them in her life.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:02 pm

I love the episode write up where Caila leaves BIP and Jared runs after her limo -- We finally see Jared man up and run after his woman, better late than never!  How is Ashley going to justify that, Caila is faking it?   afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 1f602

They refer to Caila as a beautiful bachelorette and Ashley as the jealous woman.  I am sure Ashley will just hate on Caila even more. afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 1f47f
After a confrontation with one jealous woman, a beautiful bachelorette makes the shocking decision to leave Paradise early! A passive bachelor finally takes control of his heart and makes his dramatic decision to pursue love chasing down a car to leave Paradise with his connection. The jealous woman is shocked and tearful, as she realizes her plans to get rid of the competition have backfired.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3739p228-bachelor-in-paradise-season-3-all-episodes-discussions-sleuthing-spoilers-3
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:11 pm

But yet Jared still hangs onto his Ashley "friendship" façade for more money on that trip to mexico

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:13 pm

More and more I'm starting to see similarities between Caila and Sharleen
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:16 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO he definitely should've said something. 'Caila is an smazing woman and doesn't deserve the hate she's receiving' would've been enough. Vinny was able to do it, but Jared's ego is too big for that.

Caila's seeing this group for what they are, hypocritical users, and she's way better off without any of them in her life.

We already knew he would say nothing the last episode kinda warned us with how he lied to Caila and he never said anything when his friend was calling her those awful names in his face. Agree, Caila is better off from everyone. I hope she goes out and makes her Ames story come to life in the future!

@bluwavz I don't know either being passive would not be a quality I want in guy! May Caila's next guy know her value and worth right!
@Seabear Agree
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:59 pm

I am looking forward to that scene. But imagine if we'd had that scene with Jared running after Caila knowing that he did finally cut off contact with Ashley post show because he realized how toxic that friendship is. Imagine if he never went away on vacation with Ashley and Co. And that he and Caila were able to have an AshleyI free relationship and just be cute dating throughout summer... Imagine if Jared actually stood up for Caila while the show was airing and criticized the way Ashley has behaved and that she was wrong in the first place for trying to manipulate Caila into not meeting him. It could've gone so differently, but I guess things work out the way they're meant to in the end.

Such is life.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Love her! PINKHEART

I feel beautiful when the sun is shining and I can't help but smile. That is a personal choice, but no matter what.. it's nice to think beauty comes from within. Connected with @Lycoredltd after hearing about this amazing #RethinkBeautiful campaign and if you have a sec - you should checkout their "Beauty is What You Make It" video in my bio  by @cailaquinn
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:40 pm

@MiniDiva - I got a kick out of the descriptions in the episode synopsis, too. Beautiful vs. desperate/jealous love it! afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 2498057887

The #RethinkBeautiful vid  afterparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 17 1f60d
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:46 pm

I've thought all along that TPTB pursued Caila just for the purpose of causing dramatics by AI. Posted it earlier in one of these threads.

They had AI and Jared coming but knew none of the girls there were going to get his motor running. But they did know that he wanted to get to know Caila. And, they knew that would get to AI. Just like they let her come back because they knew the drama wasn't over...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:56 pm

siena wrote:Good to see that instagram of support. Andre Boehlke also left this comment on it. "Such a wonderful and spot on post!! Love you!! And you're right-- @cailaquinn is such a gem!"

These are the kinds of people Caila should be around. Who wants the support of that fake mean clique? The fact that they've excused Ashley's behaviour completely tells me I wouldn't have much respect for the way they see the world.

IMO the free pass Jared has gotten is also why his silence bothers. I'm still waiting for him to tweet something like Vinny, but still nothing. If there's one person who could've spoken up for her (if he really did care) then it was Jared, and because he's well liked in the franchise the other cast members probably would have listened.

That's cool. Andrea herself gets a lot of shade so she knows what's up. I actually met her at a survivor viewing party and she was the nicest star there so I love her.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:22 pm

@seton Always good to hear when someone is nice in person!

Yeah I think TPTB tried hard to get Caila to come because they wanted to cause as much drama as possible, but it didn't quite go exactly to plan. Remember when Ashley was gossiping to Jared that she thought Caila just wanted to be part of a televised love story (could Ashley lack any more self-awareness? no no). IMO if Caila's intent was just to get screen-time and be on television then why would she leave right when it was getting to the end? She could've stuck it out and faked her way, and instead she was REAL and said that it was too much. How is that anything less than genuine?

I can see to an extent how Caila can come across and how for some people she's too rehearsed etc. I actually don't see anything of that on BIP, where IMO she's been completely honest about her feelings and doubts. But I also wonder when did being measured, polite, and thoughtful become bad traits? When did showing some self restraint and self awareness become a negative? I can understand if the criticism is about her being a reality tv personality (each to their own), but AshleyI and the mean clique have been personally attacking her character for weeks. IMO it's now just straight up bullying.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg