SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Imo Caila definitely will be hurt by the obscene attacks from AshleyI and her band of cronies. Words inflict wounds as deep as physical blows do.
I am glad Caila is in Switzerland spending time with her family and soaking in the beauty surrounding her. Being with loving and supportive people is the best balm in hurtful times. I have no doubt that Caila will dust herself off, shake loose her detractors and move forward with her beautiful life. IMO Caila is gem. I love her sunny attitude and global perspective. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f60a  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f31e  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 1f30e
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Yeah, I don't see what unforgivable sin she could've committed to cause them to act so rude to her suddenly. Maybe Wells & Caila smiled at each other and AI convinced herself and all her lemmings that this meant Caila was trying to "steal" Wells from her or some such BS. I find it difficult to decipher what this sin could be since I don't speak crazy. 

On a lighter note, the Switzerland pics/vids are nice to see - the Heidi hair looks adorable on her Smiley I can't watch the Twitter vid that dee posted yet but it sounds fun - her family is so cute.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 pm

I'm not justifying any of the bullying by AI and company, but I was wondering if part of the jealousy is coming from a difference in pay for them. I wouldn't be surprised if Caila was the highest paid. Maybe they are assuming she's fake because she only came at the last minute when the offer got high enough?? Still, makes no sense, Hailey is allowed to openly fake it to get a rose from Daniel, but Caila can't even be undecided for a couple of days. Reading between the lines, is that what they are trying to imply though.. that she's a paid actress and had no interest in Jared until the price was high enough? I hope she was well paid at least.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Well apparently Caila lied to Jared acc to Ashley. But I guess they are going to show what the issue is next week?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:48 pm

And Jared lied to Caila's face about Ashley! These people are so hypocritical. And they all came on the show for money/exposure. It's not like Ashley's doing this show as a hobby.

If the alleged "lie" is why Ashley confronts Caila again on the show, then whatever it was was resolved considering Jared left the show and they continued to date for almost two months. I can't think of what lie would be deserving of so much hate, but no doubt Ashley's constructed it to seem like something terrible. It sounds like Jared has let himself listen to whatever version of the truth Ashley's offering since he even told Ashley he doesn't think she would sabotage him. Has he been paying attention to anything that's been happening?? Suspect

That bully clique are all so ready to excuse everyone else's bad behaviour. But the moment Caila apparently isn't "perfect" they feel like it's a free for all to bully her. Again, there's nothing Caila could've done to deserve the way they've treated her. Ashley keeps speaking as though it will all be okay as long as she paints Caila as the baddie. I don't think Ashley's realized she's gone so far off the edge and simply become a bully that nothing will make her actions okay.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Could Caila have still been dating someone before filming? I'm just trying rack my brains as to why they would hate Caila so much. But if that's the case, why would Caila and Jared still date post filming?
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:20 pm

siena wrote:And Jared lied to Caila's face about Ashley! These people are so hypocritical. And they all came on the show for money/exposure. It's not like Ashley's doing this show as a hobby.

If the alleged "lie" is why Ashley confronts Caila again on the show, then whatever it was was resolved considering Jared left the show and they continued to date for almost two months. I can't think of what lie would be deserving of so much hate, but no doubt Ashley's constructed it to seem like something terrible. It sounds like Jared has let himself listen to whatever version of the truth Ashley's offering since he even told Ashley he doesn't think she would sabotage him. Has he been paying attention to anything that's been happening?? Suspect

That bully clique are all so ready to excuse everyone else's bad behaviour. But the moment Caila apparently isn't "perfect" they feel like it's a free for all to bully her. Again, there's nothing Caila could've done to deserve the way they've treated her. Ashley keeps speaking as though it will all be okay as long as she paints Caila as the baddie. I don't think Ashley's realized she's gone so far off the edge and simply become a bully that nothing will make her actions okay.
^ITA  Good Post I agree :alltens:
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:26 pm

Oh boo hoo poor innocent Jared may have gotten lied to and lead on. I should feel so badly for him even though he has no problem doing the same to women. Anyway Ashley and her lapdogs are taking this situation entirely too seriously and they're in all desperate need of real lives beyond this show. An unfortunate part of this show is that people get lead on and used to extend someone's 15 minutes. They should all be used to that by now. Get over it and move on.

All JMO.

Last edited by bluwavz on Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Well Caila actually told Jared that she'd been dating in NYC during their first talk. If that's the reason, they're really grasping. If it's that Caila's feelings weren't as strong for Jared, then Caila outright said to Jared that they'd been on two dates, that she wanted to take things slowly, and to be without pressure multiple times. If it's something else I am guessing it's been mythologized in Ashley's mind and will be presented in a way to make it seem much worse.

Similar to how RS worded the relationship between Jared and Caila. Something like "they didn't even make it to 2 months". Well, why is this being framed in a negative light in the first place? The fact they made it to almost 2 months is a positive. IMO it's really all about how you present information, and considering Ashley's had months to polish up whatever story she needs to justify her actions, I'm sure it will be presented in a way that attempts to make Ashley look good and Caila look bad. And no doubt let's Jared off the hook. no no All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:43 pm

The fact that Jared is constantly let off the hook in all of this is the most maddening part for me. He just sits back and lets everything happen and that works out just fine for him. He doesn't have to actually say or do anything because he's always going to be praised for being such a nice guy. Well I'm sick of his passivity being mistaken for niceness.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:52 pm

I'm guessing that perhaps IRL Caila made it past 2nd base with Jared and Ashley can't deal with that reality. Too bad Ashley.... You are never ever going to have the sex appeal that Caila exudes. :uptonogood
I am delighted that Caila appears to have moved on from Jared.Smiley  His lack of standing up for his woman or cutting ties to his toxic bestie....IMO are fatal relationship flaws. Jared is a Wuss and definitely not worthy of Caila.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:06 am

Ashley even said Jared led her on. Isn't that being fake? But instead it's Caila that gets the brunt of her hate. It's Jared who doesn't want to date Ashley, it's Jared who liked Caila more than Ashley. None of these things are Caila's fault. And yet...

I genuinely think it must drive Ashley crazy that Jared and Caila were dating post show... that they would've had a fantasy suite, it was just actually in their own homes. :uptonogood If she couldn't handle the thought of it on the show, imagine how bitter she must've been throughout the time Jared and Caila were dating. Ashley was leaving comments on every instagram post Jared made and I am sure she was texting him constantly. IMO that's not going to be the right environment for Caila and Jared to have a lasting relationship. They want to put the blame on Caila. How about Jared allowing someone like Ashley (who has knowingly sabotaged them) to still be a person in his life. How about Ashley not being able to let go. Honestly, the fact that they made it as long as they did tells me there were real feelings involved, but this drama and toxicity would be too much for anyone. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg