SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:06 am

Wow I just don't get the hate towards her from some of these bachelor nation folks. Are we watching the same show. This is nuts.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f49b  summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Eh. Is there a reason why kids in middle school and highschool kids gang up on one kid? It's the same thing here.... only these people are in their 20s and 30s. They can't even give specific examples and valid reasons for bullying Caila. Either you spill it, or don't say anything at all. How are they any better than what they perceive of Caila if they're being blatantly rude on the show and off the show. Says more about this clique than anything. JMO.

And I got to laugh at Alex. The sh*t stirrer from his season and is constantly meeting and posting pictures of him and other MOT contestants in order to stay relevant and accepted in Bachelor Nation. I doubt he met or spoke to everyone on BIP. Jami and Shushanna have defended Caila. Isn't he from the LA area? I wonder who else lives there..... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:20 pm

The comments about her eyes really burn me. My ex is from Korea and both of my boys have had people comment on their eyes, asking them if they were high (even in middle school) because their eyes were partially closed or telling them to open their eyes and pay attention.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Catching up on #BachelorInParadise before tonight's episode! Can't believe there's only a couple more weeks of all the **dRaMa** summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f481 summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f481 summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 1f481 by @shadigarman
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Amidst all the drama, I enjoyed that nice moment where Jen gave Caila a bit of advice to just stay away from AI because she would regret walking away from giving it a shot with Jared & that AI needed to get over it on her own. So refreshing to see a sane person and a nice moment in this group. bestbud!

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Has anyone tracked Caila today - do we think she has arrived in LA for tonight?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:51 pm

George1218 wrote:The comments about her eyes really burn me.  My ex is from Korea and both of my boys have had people comment on their eyes, asking them if they were high (even in middle school) because their eyes were partially closed or telling them to open their eyes and pay attention.
It's so insanely racist. I don't understand what's wrong with these trashy people who say stuff like this. So ignorant.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:51 pm

She's in LA. There's a tweet saying they saw her at LAX this afternoon.

ETA:
summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Laxsig10

source

Last edited by dee on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:55 pm

I find any ethnic\racial slur offensive.  The ethnic slurs about Calia's eyes are the lowest of low class.  The haterz club can't find anything valid to say about Calia that is negative so they resort to ethnic slurs? no no

Personally, I think she has beautiful eyes- so expressive, and when she smiles, her whole face lights up including those beautiful eyes. (and I am an"eye person" -its the the first thing I notice in a person).

Calia is beautiful, intelligent,articulate and very well accomplished for her young age. And yet for all  the qualities she is blessed with, I always see in her a humbleness and gratitude for the the blessings she has.  

she has a smorgasbord of opportunities in front of her.  I hope she chalks up the Bachelor\almostBachelorette\BIP experiences to part of life's plan for her and a learning experience, and leaves the franchise and bachelor nation far,far behind.
( but Calia, please do blog tutorials about the hair!).

Kudos to her parents for raising a well grounded,mature beyond her years, positive   and upbeat young woman.  

And I do get riled up-since when did being a positive, upbeat person who has the class to rise above the negativity that comes with a reality show become a negative thing? no no
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:02 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:Aww I liked it that Christian stuck up for Caila & straight out mentioned that the others have been "taking shots"' at her & that "they like to do that". There's a part starting at around 17:08 that also stood out to me and really rang true with how Caila deals with the whole AI drama/shots against her from the others - he said that maybe Caila keeps quiet as a respect thing (re not speaking up more to AI on the show) & that she is so used to people pointing fingers at her that she refrains from engaging because she knows she'll get sttacked from all fronts and where it's going to go ... so she does the smart thing and just disengages. (Paraphrased) 

I really liked how he was so blunt in describing what AI & the lemmings are doing to Caila as "attacks"/"taking shots". 

It's so refreshing to hear another person speak up for Caila Smiley 

Also love that he put it out there again that he went on The Bachelorette hoping that it was going to be Caila Smiley

Thanks for posting this!We need more people like Christian having Caila's back!
@George1218 that has bothered me all season with people coming for Caila's features and they target her race!Be it on interviews or the low lifes of the series this season.
@bluwavz @dee oh boy! Let's see what happens tonight! thanks for the pic and screencap of how she is in la!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:02 pm

^^Great post  @KB_MOM  yes

Thank you @dee for Caila's travel update.

Assuming Caila is not with Jared, maybe Wells will take her out tonight after the show.  Wells is someone I would want in my corner and to be with for a good time.  Of course there will be lots of people there tonight including the new bachelor.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:10 pm

We are all human, right? And no one is perfect, right?

OK. On that premise, I'd like to say that maybe there are some things Caila could learn from her experiences on these shows. Chief being, why does she come off as untrustworthy to most people. Yes, all the blame can be placed on the others, but after two shows, with two groups of people, why the same doubts about her genuineness.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm sure she is sweet and all of that, but why does she generate these feelings in people, editing aside, Ashley aside, rumours aside. We all learn and   grow, at least we should, I think these shows may have ( don't know, so being careful) shed light on Caila's "but" and  I think she shouldn't brush it aside, or play the "poor Caila" card, but pay attention and do some reflecting, if need be.

There has been other sweet, classy, whatever girls on these shows over the years. No, people don't generally think you are fake because you are super sweet and always happy.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg