SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:38 pm

@julychild My opinion only. In today's society if someone is genuinely a nice person, something is wrong with them, they are labelled as fake. For me, it's as simple as that.

She doesn't demonstrate the aggressive cuzzing behaviour that a lot of the contestants do. It's like the unpopular girl in high school because she's not one of them. She put herself out of paradise to avoid getting confrontational with Ashley. I would have told her off long time ago.

This tweet IMO is so accurate on so many levels.

Michelle Collins ‏@michcoll 16h16 hours ago
I feel like Caila really hides her true feelings from Ashley in a way that can only be described as admirable. #bachelorinparadise

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:11 pm

siena wrote:snip...

I'm apprehensive about what they will try and throw at Caila on After Paradise. From everything we've seen I think Caila is trying to distance herself as much as possible from the show so if she is on I don't think she'll say much. Especially if you've got Michelle Collins trying to call her fake because of her "little rainbow eyes". I am also wondering if Jared will FINALLY stick up for Caila on AP or if he's going to spend the whole time defending Ashley.

I can't wait for Caila to be done with this show. I kind of hope she just stays in Europe for a bit longer and enjoys herself!

My feeling is that he will be defending AI the whole time and that Calia will not get much chance to say anything at all. Only way that happens is if they use duct tape on Michelle Collins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:31 pm

That's how Sharleen sees it:
Sharleen Joynt wrote:Where there’s an uncommon amount of drama I tend to sniff some producer nudging, and last night seemed heavy on the puppet strings. At the very beginning of the episode, Caila’s confrontation with Ashley I culminated with…
celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Flare1
Where there’s an uncommon amount of drama I tend to sniff some producer nudging, and last night seemed heavy on the puppet strings. At the very beginning of the episode, Caila’s confrontation with Ashley I culminated with…
celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Flare2
I found myself scratching my head during this conversation. Remember, in the interim: Wells arrived, took Ashley I on a date, received her rose, then went on a date the following morning with Jami. It seemed to go backwards for Ashley I and Caila to talk once again about Jared, Ashley’s ongoing feelings for him, and Caila’s frustration that she and Jared couldn’t move forward with Ashley there. Shouldn’t this a-ha moment have happened last week? It’s not as though Ashley was somehow any more of a menace towards Caila than she was before (thanks to Wells’ arrival… I’m not even going to waste my breath on how frustrating that is from a feminist standpoint). Caila and Jared seemed better together this week than they have been yet, and of course, for good measure we were shown Caila saying to Jared, “You smacked my butt so hard last night.” Why was Ashley’s presence suddenly so unbearable that Caila would opt to leave? This reminded me a bit of Ben’s season, when Leah was out of nowhere throwing Lauren B under the bus in her one-on-one time with Ben. We weren’t shown the necessary pieces to solve this puzzle which as a viewer is reeeeally annoying. With Caila wanting to leave, the breaking point in that storyline happened way after the dramatic climax and frankly didn’t add up for me.
http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-bachelor-in-paradise-episode-8-2/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:41 pm

This After Paradise is going to be frustrating to watch if that's what happens. I can see them trying to blame it all on Caila because she didn't have stronger feelings or some nonsense. I just really need someone to bring up that after all of this drama Jared still went on vacation with Ashley and they are still in contact.  no no

I think Caila will probably just follow along with what she's said before. She'll probably say nice things about Ashley and just try to be as diplomatic as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if no-one calls out Ashley for her bullying behaviour, but I'd love to be pleasantly surprised. Not holding my breath though.

Re: Sharleen's recap. I would guess that Ashley was prompted by a producer to go and talk to Caila. Ashley's the one who went and found her on the balcony. Same thing with the twins conversation with Nick. There are definitely things we weren't shown, but I think it was clear that with Wells gone on another date it just gave Ashley the free time to start obsessing about Jared and Caila again. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:46 pm

Ashley is tweeting that something that happened off camera or not shown is why the conversation was choppy. She plans on commenting on it in her Cosmo blurb. I think that's what she's insinuating that Caila did to deserve all her vitriol. I'm finding that hard to believe.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:51 pm

Unless she has proof that Caila is a serial killer, she has nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:51 pm

So now it's off camera? How convenient...
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:52 pm

I find it hard to believe too. And if Ashley is the source of this I am not sure I can trust what her version of events are. Ashley seems to think there's some justification for bullying Caila. There is none. Period.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:52 pm

@siena we have to expect the worse. Esp, how Caila is everyone's target. She does everything wrong while they get away with no scratch esp Jared.How ironic today they announce  the new bachelor on the show laugh out loud who do u think it will be?laugh out loud
@albean99 it's always her side of the story. Then she exaggerates times 100. Like her story on liking Wells over Jared etc etc. Her trashing Caila and the girls coming for wells. So she already planted a story & the clique who will agree as will what she says tonight. I'm ready for my fav to leave this.

Last edited by SunnyRachel on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

celebratetheimperfections - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: She put herself out of paradise to avoid getting confrontational with Ashley.  
I totally understand that, it's not fun for her, this kind of paradise! no no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Well to be fair to AI, she DID think that the evidence would be shown this week. It's probably something heinous like Caila does not put the cap back on the toothpaste or something. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:03 pm

seton wrote:Well to be fair to AI, she DID think that the evidence would be shown this week. It's probably something heinous like Caila does not put the cap back on the toothpaste or something. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Well AI also thought her date with Wells showed how into him and over Jared she was.. so..... laugh out loud

Caila probably told her she was baggage with red lipstick on :uptonogood
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg