SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:56 am

Wells seems to like Caila, I hope they hit it off.

Look at Caila, posting a sweet message about Jared. His loss, losing an amazing girl because of his obsession with AI.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 am

Jubilee is something else. She did a total 180 for her personality just to fit into this clique. Sad. Remember when she felt like she was bullied on Ben's season? All she does now is post pictures with other people from bachelor nation. Whenever someone only posts pictures with bachelor contestants it makes me question if they have a life and friends outside of this show.

She thinks bullying Caila would get her on the good side of the popular kids. Just wait until they turn on her. We'll see where her loyalties lie.

All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:06 am

@atem It makes my head and heart hurt. This show has been so upsetting to watch, and to see the way they've bullied Caila off the show just made it worse.

Whatever Caila's supposed misdeeds are, she has shown herself to be the bigger person by her actions. If I'm meant to judge someone based on what Ashley's version of events are, then I think I'm getting a very warped sense of view. Caila never claimed to be perfect. It's other people who put that label on her. Her instagram post to Jared is pure class. He couldn't even spare a few words on AP for her. Tells me everything about who Caila is and what she deserves.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:07 am

@siena I'm glad it didn't come out because Sean was aces tonight helping Caila out. Yes, Jared has issues. Didn't u see how Jared was so scripted tonight on ap? Caila came out the winner tonight. I'm glad she did ap and glad Sean was there to help with many trying to target her.
@dee I agree, I want to see this snap of Caila and Wells. Hope someone uploads it!
@bluwavz right? Sean was the best tonight! So glad he was out there helping Caila with fake scripted ones tonight!
Agree, with all of you. Caila is a class act! May she meet a great guy in the future!

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:09 am

I think people need a detox from this show after they leave. There are too many toxic relationships.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:13 am

atem wrote:I think people need a detox from this show after they leave.  There are too many toxic relationships.
So true @atem I'm glad Caila went and did some dextox to Switzerland. As you can see she looked beautiful and at peace whatever came her way. Still slaying with that hair and smile! She didn't let them get the best of her!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 am

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 I234ly
You are a class act cailaquinn still a little upset I didn't get to share a marg with you in paradise but Vegas made up for that  beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f618beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f339 beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 34 1f499 by jrletain

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:29 am

I just like to pint out, that clearly many people like Caila from the franchise. Only AI crew don't like her, and they're so front and centre in the Bach world that it seems a lot. Sean and Catherine like her. Wells likes her. Christian and Shushanna like her. Jami like her. Only AI's friends are shady about her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:35 am

clapping! Caila handled herself so well tonight. AI  & Jared are seriously one fcked up co-dependent mess. I'm glad that I was expecting the worst from them cuz that's what I got. 

Sean was awesome as co-host - voice of reason, didn't shy away from the tough topics. I only watched the finale of his season but I'm really liking him & Catherine based on their refreshingly sane viewpoints regarding this mess. 

The pic of Wells & Caila is too cute!
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:40 am

^^ Exactly. It's all the people who are close to AI that have a problem with her. Everyone else who has met her has said how sweet she is in person.

Caila did so well on AP. You could see she was hurt. Whereas Jared was just rehearsed and stuck in his ego. AshleyI was mean and had a terrible attitude, and clearly had pre-determined with Jared what they were going to say. And Caila's the fake one? scratch

Hopefully Caila's good friends from the franchise and her real life friends will more than make up for the negativity she's been put through these last few months. Onwards and upwards!!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:Sean --bang up job!

I KNOW. Usually he annoys me no end, but tonight I really liked him.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:02 am

MommaSez wrote:Ashley I is the reason we can't have nice things.

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg