SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 am

I was rooting for them and gave Jared the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, even after his vacation with AI. But after yesterday - that guy is a complete wuss and an idiot, Caila deserves so much better!
Have fun being platonically married to Ashley I for the rest of your life, man!

Back to top Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 am

yana_bach wrote:I was rooting for them and gave Jared the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, even after his vacation with AI. But after yesterday - that guy is a complete wuss and an idiot, Caila deserves so much better!

Me too yana, we were so naive  portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 3806527698
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:14 am

limoncello wrote:
yana_bach wrote:I was rooting for them and gave Jared the benefit of the doubt for the longest time, even after his vacation with AI. But after yesterday - that guy is a complete wuss and an idiot, Caila deserves so much better!

Me too yana, we were so naive  portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 36 3806527698

Me three. I gave Jared the benefit of the doubt for quite a while. But he really showed his true character and it was not one of integrity or kindness.

@summerdayze Exactly. Caila said on AP that her defense mechanism is to smile. That she wanted to see if there was something with Jared and so put the Ashley drama out of her mind. All completely human things. Not done with the intent to hurt anyone. On the opposite end of the spectrum you have someone like Ashley who deliberately tried to manipulate a situation to destroy the potential happiness of a "friend" by not even wanting him to meet someone he'd like. You have Ashley then go out of her way to demean and bully Caila. Ashley intended to cause pain, that has been the whole point of this attack on Caila's character.

Seeing that deleted scene on AP of Caila talking about her trying to rebuild herself after Ben made me so sad. She was heartbroken over Ben, and I feel like that's been completely overlooked. It's all been about how Ashley feels. Who Ashley loves. What Ashley wants. Why wasn't Caila allowed to look for love again wherever she could find it? Why were her feelings less important than the manipulations of Ashley? It doesn't seem like Jared factored in Caila's feelings at all. He never really stood up to Ashley when she called Caila a wh*re. And to this day, he hasn't given her any public support. Nothing. If he's bitter about the break-up or that Caila didn't feel as strongly then that's just pathetic to me. Such a disappointment.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:10 am

It was interesting that Jared said several people, 5 or 6, came to him to tell him things about Caila, I wonder why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:40 am

Max64 wrote:It was interesting that Jared said several people, 5 or 6, came to him to tell him things about Caila, I wonder why?  

It seems like the herd mentality. There is a group on this show that is sort of sickly making decisions together and about people,. Call them the click or the herd. So it may of been 5 or 6 people but really it is one voice and it is the herd voice. Some how that herd has more power than their individual thoughts. I think that is happening with Caila and somewhat with Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:54 am

Max64 wrote:It was interesting that Jared said several people, 5 or 6, came to him to tell him things about Caila, I wonder why?  

Count the people who have been tweeting about her while BIP has been airing. The twins, Carly, jubilee, Lace, and add one more to it, perhaps Amanda. I bet we could gather 5-6 people to say not so nice things about all of them too. IMO Jared was looking for a way out, and took it. And now he's sticking to it, because he might feel like a fool.

IMO this is like a high school clique. AI hated Caila from the start, because Jared expressed interest in her. She easily got her friends to think Caila is fake etc, and has added some tidbits to it too. The twins knew her from Ben's season, maybe they weren't close etc. Amanda got dumped before Caila, that stung her. Caila might be a bit awkward and different to them, but she's not this evil person they try to paint her to be.

AI has given now how many interviews about her under the excuse of 'protecting Jared'?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 am

I believe what he said was a "hand full" of people, which could mean as little as 2 or as many as 5 or 6 or so. Even if a few other people came to him saying that they thought he was more into her than she was to him, so what.   She was smart in taking it slow, especially considering Ashely I.  I don't know that I really believe what he said anyway, I think he was just being a wus and defending Ashley, IMO.

Caila is SOOOO much better without him, she needs a real man who will stand up for her and let her know how special she is to him!

Last edited by George1218 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:02 am

He is an idiot tbh. Tell him what? that she wasnt as into him as he was into her after a few days in "paradise"? The more he says, the more his stupidity shows IMHO

He had a duty to block all noise and woo her!! That is what real men do in the real world. Did Carly like Evan in the beginning? No. he lied and faked his own death to get her. Jared just wanted Caila to fall head over heels while dealing with his equally idiotic baggage Ashley. His kisses and pronouncements were all the wooing he was going to do as the "most loved one Jared"

Good luck to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:04 am

And consider the source of warnings, experts on love, Ashley I, Twins, Carly?  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:06 am

Why tge heck was he discussing with AI or Emily about Caila? He dumped Emily for Caila, and AI thinks he dumped her for Caila. Why listen them in the first place, they weren't going to be praising Caila.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:40 am

The pack of wolves kept telling Jared Caila wasn't into him as much as he was. That was their claim. They expected her to be madly in love with him from day one. It was great that she wasn't but she was still interested enough to let him kiss and smack her. She wanted to explore and find put if she'll feel more which explained, to me at least, her indecisiveness when Brett asked her on a date. It wasn't that she was more into Brett, it was a way to get away and sort things out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:11 pm

https://twitter.com/carlywaddell/status/770799905413660673

Yea Carly still takes Ashley's side about the Caila stuff.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg