SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:16 pm

Max64 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Caila is off the show already and she's not with Jared. What more do they want from her?

And this 'something happened off camera but we can't talk about it!!!!' Is the oldest manipulative trick out there. Either spill or shut up!

Ashley I said she was writing about what happened in her cosmo blog and it will be posted tomorrow.  

But why now when the show is over and Jared/Caila are over? Why can't she let it go? Does she want to ruin Caila's reputation? Or to make sure no other woman goes near Jared, because they're too scared of AI? Because whatever Caila did, it doesn't excuse this bullying. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:19 pm

You've got a friend in me @cailaquinn tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f46f by @amberj22chi

#afterparadise tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 2764 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f339 by @bachelor.ettefanpage

Caila deserve love and I still have hope she will be the bachelorette one day tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 2764 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f339 #teamcaila #cailaforbachelorette by @bachelor.ettefanpage

#afterparadise tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 2764 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f339 by @bachelor.ettefanpage

Caila, you're an class act. tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 2764 tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f339 by @bachelor.ettefanpage
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:20 pm

Wells and Caila look so cute together on that couch. Oh well...
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:20 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Caila is off the show already and she's not with Jared. What more do they want from her?

And this 'something happened off camera but we can't talk about it!!!!' Is the oldest manipulative trick out there. Either spill or shut up!

Ashley I said she was writing about what happened in her cosmo blog and it will be posted tomorrow.  

But why now when the show is over and Jared/Caila are over? Why can't she let it go? Does she want to ruin Caila's reputation? Or to make sure no other woman goes near Jared, because they're too scared of AI? Because whatever Caila did, it doesn't excuse this bullying. Jmo.

I have no idea why now, maybe now that they are both off the show she can say something, I don't know just repeating what she posted on twitter last night. I'm on no ones side, I'm waving my white flag here tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 3806527698 I'm curious what she will say. I find it curious that several are saying something happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:23 pm

Caila was on Ben's season of the Bachelor. When she refers to the Bachelor she's clearly referring to her heartbreak after Ben. IMO that's very clear. She has been working for months with a start up fitness company, and prior to that was still working at her previous job. It is only in the last two weeks that she has been on vacation with her family. Right up until the day she left she was still working at her job. She is a college graduate, has worked right up until 2 weeks ago in a career away from anything to do with this franchise. If she's using the opportunities that the Bachelor can bring then so be it. IMO this is hardly cause to say she's living in a fantasy world. If her aim was to stay in the limelight then she would never have left BIP and she'd be engaged to Jared. That's not what she did. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:23 pm

I wanna know why she didn't say it to caila's face...

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Wells and Caila look so cute together on that couch. Oh well...

Yeah I'm bitter too. laugh out loud

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1m1 minute ago Burbank, CA
"It's like when you're in the library and just want to read a book, but everyone is screaming at you" - @flula
tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 CrNfxpcUMAA3r66
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:25 pm

^
Do I see Jared's bitter face in the background? giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:26 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I wanna know why she didn't say it to caila's face...

Me too. Ashley clearly doesn't have a filter when it comes to Jared. But that whole conversations was so chopped up with editing, maybe she did and it was edited out. I don't know, maybe she'll explain that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:28 pm

It's all about getting hits to her blog. She could've said it on AP. But nope, she writes it on her blog, so people come to read it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:28 pm

I believe Caila is a class act all the way and, unlike so many others on these shows, has a very rewarding life outside of TB shows. I highly doubt that she is going to be on another one of these shows, IMO.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:32 pm

I like the body language with Caila and Wells....

These women have always been jealous of Caila even on Ben season. I hope she distance her self from this franchise from here on.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f49b  tv - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 38 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg