SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jaredhaibon - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by allykat Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:00 am

So I just watched this and these are the only two things I took away from it:

- I went to my close producer friend
- I was having a very mature and level headed conversation

Ashley is delusional. The producers are not your friends, and you are not mature.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

jaredhaibon - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:22 am

My thoughts to this overreaction is... SO WHAT?!

Let's say everything Ashley is saying about the Caila and Amanda conversation did happen and was in context. SO? Everyone goes on this show to build up their brand. Falling in love is the last of their priorities. Everyone also knows that leaving engaged on this show will help you with shillings. It's not a secret and I am sure everyone in that cast felt the same way IMO. If Caila did let this slip, I am willing to bet  other cast members have also said similar things. Why were they so offended and focused on what Caila thinks (when this is common thinking). I'm also willing to bet Caila probably got paid more than most of these people and that did not sit well. How is being mean, icing out, using derogatory terms to describe a fellow cast member justifiable? It's one thing to do all this during the filming of the show. But to carry out this behaviour post show is cruel.  All JMO.

And that's my opinion if everything Ashley said is even 100% true and in context. There's 3 sides to every story. so....

I forget who it was, I think it may be @seton ? I apologize if I misquoted you or putting words into your mouth. But this bullying behaviour is liken to maiming someone that was guilty of jay walking. Sounds ridiculous, because it is.

And thank you @Isabella for uploading the video for us to see Smiley

Last edited by dee on Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp.)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:37 am

Agree with you @dee. Even if everything that Ashley is relaying happened (and let's emphasize again that this is her very biased perspective) SO WHAT? This cast have been the biggest bunch of hypocrites and bullies. Instead of showing any sense of maturity, they piled onto one person and used it as an excuse to kick someone when they were down. Caila's supposed worst offence is nothing compared to the disproportionate force they've used IMO.

People have excused Ashley using slurs, threatening violence, her IMO racial microaggressions, sl*t shaming... Ashley's non-apology was just about using bad language. How about the rest of her behaviour? And then Caila is meant to be raked over the coals because of a conversation that was conveniently off camera and could've been interpreted in any number of ways, and that didn't even say anything particularly scandalous? This world is truly insane. I feel exhausted and upset watching someone be bullied, and then watch their bullies be applauded. I think that says some very sad things about the state of the world, but I am glad some of us think and see differently. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:35 am

Thanks for summarizing Ashley's high on hypocrisy ranting. It saves me the trouble of listening to her holier-than-thou attitude. I feel like I'm watching a soap opera with a very long storyline. I wonder who's going to come back from the dead or have a long lost relative.

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 am

siena wrote:Caila is a class act.  If only the other people involved were the same. Ashley never had to be friends with Caila again, but she also never had to relentlessly bully Caila either.

jaredhaibon - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 258cj11

at this point I don't even appreciate her sticking up for those phonies, she better leave this behind and build a balanced stable life outside of this madness.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:05 am

I agree @limoncello, although I didn't really see this as her sticking up for them but as a way to say that life is hard and people should move forward. Glad she at least deleted the Jared and Ashley pic, which makes me think some more bullying happened.

I don't even know if I can watch the Ellen interview because I think it's just going to be Jared and Ashley ganging up against Caila and it'll be super disappointing. Sad that Ashley's bullying probably won't be mentioned either, but no doubt Ashley will make sure she's the focus somehow. no no

The other thing that's been frustrating watching this unfold is that people seem to justify Ashley's behaviour because they say she's irrational but being "honest". But if Caila had behaved for even a second the way Ashley has she would've been crucified. The hypocrisy is so strong.

I do hope Caila leaves this madness behind and is back in NYC now enjoying herself. Life is too short to let this negativity get in the way of her best life. sunny

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:28 am

not sure if this has been posted

jaredhaibon - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 25u36ol

cr: Lauren Himle's twitter

you're welcome @dee
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:29 am

@Isabella Thanks for sharing the video.

I'm with @dee - let's not pretend that people who join the franchise just have love on their minds. It explains why certain cast members (i.e. Ashley) are desperate to stick around like a bad rash, and their lives seem to revolve around the franchise and other cast members.

It comes to a point where they're all playing their respective roles and going along with what's needed to keep those paychecks coming and maintain their 15 mins of fame and relevancy within the franchise.

She can do as many 'exposés' as she wants, but it doesn't change the fact that a grown-@ss woman who is practically 30 is still acting like a juvenile. And I don't care what Caila has said, but no one deserves to endure the hate campaign and bullying.

For once, I agree with Michelle in that Caila is too real for this show. I think if she did say what Ashley claims and it was in context, then this is a life lesson for her not to be so naive and trusting.

Besides, despite what Ashley says, Caila still stuck by Jared (and chose him over Brett, another guy who was interested in her) and the two continued to date after the show for almost two months. If Caila had zero interest in Jared, why fake a lowkey/private off-screen relationship for so long? Logic would suggest that you would get rid of the guy pronto after the cameras stopped rolling.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:29 am

dee wrote:My thoughts to this overreaction is... SO WHAT?!

I forget who it was, I think it may be @seton ? I apologize if I misquoted you or putting words into your mouth. But this bullying behaviour is liken to maiming someone that was guilty of jay walking. Sounds ridiculous, because it is.

And thank you @Isabella for uploading the video for us to see Smiley

Yup. that was my analogy. Thx. jaredhaibon - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 44 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:14 am

@siena  I do not believe Ellen will ever let anyone gang up on Caila and instead, she will be fair and let them share their stories and try to resolve differences if possible and/or at least crack a joke.  Ellen will know the difference as she is a decent person, IMO.

@Isabella  Thank you for sharing a positive tweet to Caila as that gives me hope that there are more people out there that do support Caila.   Having a sweetheart like Lauren H. on her side is a plus.  Strong woman lift each other up. IMO.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:54 am

@Isabella, thank you for posting the snapchat video. Reminded me of junior high and how girls would run to a set of locker banks to hear the mean girl tell her side of the story, trying to get everyone on her team. giggling Ashley still thinks and talks in middle school mode and used that opportunity to promote her Ellen appearance and blog. Caila taking the quiet and classy road will be best for her in the future. Anything she tries to say will be immediately pounced upon. Doesn't Ashley realize that she's beating a dead horse and most have moved on? deadhorse
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:00 am

OK, this is a little weird but at least they are getting along on The Ellen Show waiting area. giggling

@cailaquinn @jaredhaibon @ashley_iaconetti at @theellenshow this afternoon in #bachelornation #ellensnapchat #snapchat #cailaquinn #jaredhaibon #ashleyiaconetti #ellenshow #bachelorettes #exes #formerlovetriangle #bachelor by @bachelornationunite
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg