SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Maddy wrote:almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l2Sq3IvEBsLcwhXi0
almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l0HlMiOrrtgIBCy5y

I could forever watch Wells watch Caila. No lie. :yes:

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:33 pm

I think Wells really wants to date her, but now he has become friends with some of the Ashley crew and doesn't know how to handle it....Especially Carly and Evan because they live in Nashville.There is an interview he did before the show with a reporter where there were sitting in the grass with champagne while she interviewed him.She asked him of the three bachelor girls, who would he like to date...the choices were Andi, AshleyI and Caila.He said Caila because he had always wondered if she had been the bachelorette what could have happened with them.I don't know if I can post this without a link,but I know the link is on his twitter account.I will try and find it.You could tell when the reporter said I could see you two together, he really would have liked it to have happened.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:37 pm

Agree, with most of you here. Caila, has been a target for being the outsider. Shady how everyone is hypocritical on her the most esp how many you see how many others are way worse and also very vile. May Caila learn and leave everything behind from this franchise. She has more better things coming outside these shows.
@dee thanks for posting the lovely vids of Caila enjoying CA without liars around her! @bluwavz @Maddy thanks for more pics and those gifs of what could've been with Caila and Wells. @Isabella thanks for posting that sc of the love Caila has been getting from some .She needs them with being such a target @MiniDiva that vid keeps showing that the toxic duo are such two faced people.Should be called out for being more vile and fake.tbh many are starting to see it that more and more! Yet, love how classy Caila keeps being but may she stay away from those toxic people.

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 47 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:40 pm

@Carolinagirl1864 IIRC, that interview was actually done after the filming of BIP. Which makes it cantstopl for me because you would think he'd promote his showmance and say Ashley. Since Caila was swapped out of her bachelorette role last minute, I'm sure a lot of the guys in JoJo's season were cast for her. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Wells was hoping and braced for a season of Caila.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:47 pm

Caila looks adorable rollerblading down Venice Beach :cutiepie

That interview with Wells made my little shipper heart sail. They were the only reason I was excited when Caila was contemplating doing BIP. Now all this drama later, dammit laugh out loud

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:52 pm

WOW...the interview was after the show! We will see what happens.Lots of people have made comments on how cute they are together on twitter.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:01 am

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I think Wells really wants to date her, but now he has become friends with some of the Ashley crew and doesn't know how to handle it....Especially Carly and Evan because they live in Nashville.There is an interview he did before the show with a reporter where there were sitting in the grass with champagne while she interviewed him.She asked him of the three bachelor girls, who would he like to date...the choices were Andi, AshleyI and Caila.He said Caila because he had always wondered if she had been the bachelorette what could have happened with them.I don't know if I can post this without a link,but I know the link is on his twitter account.I will try and find it.You could tell when the reporter said I could see you two together, he really would have liked it to have happened.

IMO Wells and Caila could never work out. I followed him on snapchat for a while and he is, IMO, pretty crass and seems to be a big drinker. Caila doesn't give off that vibe IMO so I think she'd lose interest in him really fast. He is cute though.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:37 am

dee wrote:@Carolinagirl1864 IIRC, that interview was actually done after the filming of BIP. Which makes it  cantstopl for me because you would think he'd promote his showmance and say Ashley. Since Caila was swapped out of her bachelorette role last minute, I'm sure a lot of the guys in JoJo's season were cast for her. So, I wouldn't be surprised if Wells was hoping and braced for a season of Caila.

You know, That's why Ashley probably is still going after Caila and has her claws and fangs out because she knew Wells fancied Caila and she probably got even more angrier after seeing Wells seeking out Caila  to sing 'A Whole New World' with him as seen on Bachelor Snapchat.  You know Ashley claims she's princess Jasmine so how dare she sings that song with Wells. If Ashley is dating Wells, it's a big slap in the face. First when Wells chose Caila, 2nd when he sang the Aladdin song with caila and 3rd when Wells and Caila looked chummy on the After Paradise couch.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:53 am

@Isabella I think Ashley was going to go through with her personal vendetta to prove she's the "good guy" regardless of that interview. I'm sure it bruised her ego that Wells would publicly give an interview saying he'd give his final rose to Caila (when Ashley was one of the choices).

The irony is not lost on me when Wells and Caila were singing "A Whole New World" knowing about Ashley unhealthy obsession or fantasy about being Princess Jasmine. I had a good laugh giggling I wonder if Wells just spontaneously decided to knock on Caila's dressing room door to offer a sing off or if Wells and Caila talked about doing a sing off when they both meet up in LA. Either way, I enjoyed the snap. It was cute. Thanks again for uploading it for us Smiley

ETA:OT, but, I really don't get a sense Ashley and Wells are dating. I think people are reading too much into Wells' comment when he interrupted Jared's story about kissing Ashley in February. Since technically Wells and Ashley are still on the show, the audience does not know if they are together or not. I thought Wells was just trying to fake being an "offended boyfriend" when hearing about Ashley and Jared kissing. IMO. Who knows, maybe I'm reading all this wrong.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 am

@dee Yeah I had the impression that it was very much his idea.

As cute as that was I wouldn't really want Caila dating Wells, but it would be cool if they're friends and supportive. Too much baggage would follow them if it was romantic, and also the distance issue (and quite different lifestyles). IMO TPTB really set both of them up to be with Jared and Ashley respectively. They definitely got the short end of the stick. Still hoping Caila finds a guy far away from the franchise though. But maybe doing some travel by herself will get her in a healthier frame of mind. She's had a pretty intense few months.

Last edited by siena on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:22 am

@siena Oh I doubt Caila and Wells will start dating now. Whatever could have been; the ship has sailed. It probably wouldn't work out in the long run anyway. I still would have preferred a showmance between these two, than the hand we were dealt.

There is no doubt in my mind, tptb have set up Caila and Wells to date Jared and Ashley on the show respectively. I don't think they (C and W) knew about this going into the show, but I'm sure they have since figured it out. I'm also thinking tptb were desperate, and they offered C & W more money than the typical cast member. I remember RS initially had both names on the possible start list. Weeks later, it was said they won't be on the show. RS also had a hard time tracking Wells to confirm if he was on the show or not. I guess C &W kept on rejecting and finally bit the bullet last minute. Big mistake IMO. TPTB knew how messed up Jared and Ashley's non-relationship were. They also knew Caila was the only girl Jared was interested in. When Caila comes into paradise she's basically forced to choose Jared for the date. No way would she choose Daniel. And Nick? forget it. Slim pickings imo. Similarly when Wells comes in, he had no choice but to choose Ashley. Tptb must have loved that.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:42 am

Maybe now that TPTB have screwed Luke,we can set them up.Luke was ready to fly out Monday and they called him Sunday at 10:00pm to tell him they had changed their direction(or something like that)Caila could be a good friend to him and help him because she had the same thing happen to her.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg