SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AfterParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Good for Caila for extending an olive branch. I think there is a lot of truth to what Ashley wrote and I'm glad that Caila isn't playing the victim even though she has the option. They both made their mistakes and hopefully they can now put it behind them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

AfterParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:54 pm

I agree with @siena - Caila never denied saying certain things - she just explained that she was misinterpreted (according to AI herself). The main criticism of AI was not for lying on SC/in the article but for her behaviour in response to her interpretation of someone else's interpretation of Caila's statements. 

At any rate, I'm glad Caila decided to extend an olive branch and that AI has responded accordingly. From all evidence, IMO, AI was a major factor in the tension between Caila/Jared but ultimately Jared was the one who made the decisions re. how he handled the AI situation ... and that combined with feelings being at different levels/not being on the same page/inability to get past certain things .... thus the breakup. The whole messy drama involving AI & paradise situation were factors, but the ultimate reason was that the relationship was not strong enough to get through all those obstacles. 

A celeb guest on AP (I think James Gunn?) said it best: if Caila & Jared were meant to be together, nothing would break them up. 

Caila's tweets are closed statements meant to emphasize positivity & ultimately taking the high road. 

I don't agree that AI was judged for being "vulnerable", but i can understand why she would say that as she ultimately just wants peace from all this drama. 

Perhaps now the clique will stop attacking Caila and everyone can move on. Smiley

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:05 pm

So much respect for Caila.I believe that tweet was sent from Ohio.Isn't that where her parents live??? I am sure her parents gave her some great advice on how to end this mess.I hope with all my heart that Caila now will get away from this franchise forever.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:07 pm

^^She did tweet that she was heading back to 'the land' which is cleveland

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:23 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:I agree with @siena - Caila never denied saying certain things - she just explained that she was misinterpreted (according to AI herself). The main criticism of AI was not for lying on SC/in the article but for her behaviour in response to her interpretation of someone else's interpretation of Caila's statements.

Yes @TheWrongReasons, that's exactly how I've viewed this. I really do hope that everyone involved can move forward. At this point if they're still bullying Caila over this then there's really no hope for them.

That's a good point @Carolinagirl1864 about Caila being at home with her family in Ohio. I am sure her parents have advised her on how to end this ordeal.

I mentioned before an article I'd read about bullying. It's interesting to see how this aligns with what we've seen play out. Often the main reason a psychopathic chief bully gets away their behaviour is that no-one wants to believe that they could be the monster they are. Psychopathic chief bullies are very likely to have everyone in their pocket, and be able to manipulate people to achieve their needs. One of the solutions suggested in this situation is for the victim to make a positive decision to leave and refuse to allow these people to continue to ruin their life. Since it's so difficult to ever confront or stop the attacks, this is a way to take back some control.

IMO Caila has made the decision to leave this behind. She doesn't want to engage with the negativity, and she doesn't want to prolong or provoke Ashley's (and her supporters) attacks. I hope that this marks a positive move forward for Caila, it can't have been easy to deal with this. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:05 pm

I only have two words:

Stockholm. Syndrome.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:27 pm

ReneeM wrote:^^She did tweet that she was heading back to 'the land' which is cleveland

AHA! Land = Cleveland. I was wondering this morning what that was. And couldn't for the life of me figure #ldw. I get it now too... labor day weekend. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:35 pm

^^ hopefully not. IMO it's an attempt to simply give the other party what they want to hear publicly in order to end the charade and move on. A lot of her rl friends were referencing ignoring those who are not fans/negativity on SM and Caila herself posted some messages to that effect, so IMO her head is clear.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:44 pm

Yes, I agree @TheWrongReasons. IMO Caila knows who her true friends are and is trying her best to move forward now.

Caila just liked a recent tweet thanking Christian Bishop for standing up for her on Afterbuzz. Out of all the guys from Jojo's season I actually think Christian would've made it far if Caila had been Bette. Imagine if he'd been there when she arrived in Paradise! But like I said before, I kind of hope she finds someone far away from this mess... but friends are always nice to find. All JMO. Smiley

Last edited by siena on Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:38 pm

@siena I'm always going to appreciate Christian for directly acknowledging the taking shots/piling on happening.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:57 pm

I didn't get great vibes from Christian on BIP, but I do think he was cast for Caila and not JoJo (doesn't necessarily mean he would have gotten far). Same with Wells, and a few others.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:03 am

@TheWrongReasons Yeah I really appreciated that he said that. He could've gone along with the other's but he made a point about sticking up for Caila. yes

I think seeing those vids of Caila and Christian made me think they would get along, just even purely platonically.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg