SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:44 am

I don't think Caila should pander to Ashley in any way. She should delete her contacts for both Ashley and Jared....and never look back. This toxic behavior needs to be terminated. There is zero justification for vile name calling. Enough is enough.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:49 am

Caila can walk away from all of them with her head held high. I hope she'll stay far from all bach related events and gatherings.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:55 am

Deleting all contacts with AI/Jared would be the ideal action but IMO she's just too nice to do this. Hopefully she just does the whole "forgive but not forget" thing and file them under cordial acquaintances & (clearly) not true friends. Hopefully she does the same for all those who picked on her. But again, sometimes I think she is just too nice for her own good ....
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:32 am

Duke702 wrote:I couldn't see Caila with Luke. I see Luke with more of a Nashville type blonde, but sweet and down to earth like Carrie Underwood.

Caila seems more of a city girl. I can see her with a NYC business guy, not from this show. jmo.

The one person who I though she might be a match for is taken now. Anyone remember, I believe his name was Ryan. He was as sunshiny, perky as Caila. I think he was on Ashley's season and was some kind of solar energy entrepreneur. City guy, driven and as positive and smiley as Caila. That would be the type of guy I would set her up with.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:59 am

Oh I don't remember Ryan @Sprite. But that description sounds like someone Caila would fit well with. I also think someone who wants to travel and explore the world would be important. Hopefully she finds those things with someone outside this franchise. I actually don't think any of the guys from Jojo's season or BIP would've been a perfect fit long-term. Caila tweeted a photo of a bunch of lonely planet guides. IMO she should go travel, and maybe she'll find her match.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 am

IMO Caila staying in a relationship with either Ashley or Jared is not being Nice it is being Co Dependent. Just like Ashley and Jared are with each other. Sometimes in life you have to close the door on some relationships....for the good of all involved. Particularly toxic abusive relationships. Caila needs to learn this....these people are not her friends. IMO if Caila maintains contact with them she is not respecting herself...or being a strong woman. It is this type of behavior that makes some folks question her. I am a big Caila supporter and if I knew her personally I would tell her this. I am surprised her parents have not advised her to do this as well.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:21 am

siena wrote:Oh I don't remember Ryan @Sprite. But that description sounds like someone Caila would fit well with. I also think someone who wants to travel and explore the world would be important. Hopefully she finds those things with someone outside this franchise. I actually don't think any of the guys from Jojo's season or BIP would've been a perfect fit long-term. Caila tweeted a photo of a bunch of lonely planet guides. IMO she should go travel, and maybe she'll find her match.  

Yes. If I remember correctly, Ryan also enjoyed travelling and did some volunteer work over seas.

Really a very similar sunny disposition like Caila's. People also questioned whether he was fake since they couldn't believe he was so positive and "up" all the time.

I need Kasha or GA. I bet they remember him.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:28 am

Ready to look back and laugh about this second adventure. Everyone deserves love and can't wait to cheer on the adorable couples still in Paradise & our amazing new Bachelor @nickviall! dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f334 dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 2600 For all of you asking my #AfterParadise dress was by one of my favorite designers @nicholasthelabel dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f618 My last painted floral before Summer's end, but fashion week is around the corner and can't wait for fall inspo! *** http://liketk.it/2p7dN @liketoknow.it #liketkit by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:33 am

@Sprite I just had a quick google. Was it Ryan Park from Ashley's season?

I would love for Caila to just completely walk away from Jared and Ashley, but seeing how she handles conflict I think she'll want to have some sense of "closure" and be on friendly terms. I said this in an earlier thread, but when Ben let her go it was Caila who said that she didn't want to end things on an awkward note and sought to get closure from Ben. I agree it would be much healthier to just walk away from it, and that's what I'd do personally. But like that instagram caption says, she kind of wants to just laugh about all of this and move on. I don't think she's going to be close to Jared or Ashley but I also see her wanting to be on somewhat friendly terms. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:59 am

dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 9h6gz7
So much love for this beauty. Thank you for your kind words and infectious spirit  dametraveler - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f49b. by natalieshabtai

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:32 pm

@bluwavz Caila and Wells love that pic of them. What could've been with them esp have the same sings Channing and Jenna Tatum.Oh well! Glad she posted that pic in a better quality telling where she got the dress. I wanted info on that dress. Love her new insta stories from today with her dad and her main squeeze dog pasha!
@siena agree on what u r saying on Caila! She never said she was perfect. Love that pic u posted of her with her good friend Nat! May she back away and surround herself with good people in future!Def,may she find her Ames outside the world.
@Bkay agree on what u said!
@Seabear @TheWrongReasons let's hope she can stay away from such toxic people. Esp how they seem to get a pass for being a bully and navie passive duo. Really that's more sad to see. I hope ABC, nixes them both in future projects. I mean even Steve who also gets info from Ash was using her lame story to benefit him and that clan while him getting the wrong bachelor wrong to deflat his mistake.
@Sprite how she finds a man like that outside the show the one you describe! She deserves one who will put her 1st but also her type of heart gold and happiness!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:56 pm

My thought is that Caila made a mea culpa on SM and wished everyone well as a way to end the bullying. There is a phenomenon in the animal kingdom where some species "play dead" in order to save themselves from a predator. I think this is sort of a human high-tech version of that survival tactic. I think she has made a few gestures of SM (offering the proverbial olive branch) to AI, as a way to take some of the heat off of herself and AI. Because if she takes some of the heat off of AI, AI will no longer feel the need to be defensive. If she no longer feels the need to be defensive she can stop the bullying. I see it as a win-win move on Caila's part.

There is a saying: "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." I don't think that Caila should trust either Jared or AI (or any of their posse) at all. I don't think that Caila should socialize with any of them. But, if she wants to follow them on SM as a symbolic gesture, I say that is fine. At this point, an Unfollowing would take on greater meaning than it should. She doesn't have to pay any attention or respond to any of their postings, but just make it look as if she can be their friends. At the same time, if there was to be anything alarming going on via SM, (such as continued bullying) Caila wuold be able to see that and act accordingly/avoid them/etc.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg