SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:02 pm

That's how I see it too @MiaHawk. This has been a way of withdrawing energy from the situation. IMO when dealing with this type of bullying one of the only ways to stop the attacks is to simply remove yourself from being a target. As you explained, by unfollowing etc it would only add weight to Ashley's need to defend herself. IMO Caila's tried to handle this in a way that brings some sense of resolution. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:27 pm

What's your favorite way to wear your Amelia Full Yellow Maxi Skirt? We love pairing it with lace tops! #ootd #vacationwithcaila #morninglavender #shopmorninglavender by @shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Holy cow, that's gorgeous! Is she on vacation?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Caila isn't tall but she always manages to look like she's 5'11" on her pictures. That's talent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:47 pm

Caila looks fabulous in that outfit. shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:34 pm

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:39 pm

Caila emerged from this season again as a class act. She will continue to grow in grace, I believe, and it's utterly impressive to see her pursue her goals and dreams. I hope that she now creates tremendous distance from the franchise and selectively surrounds herself with people who recognize her worth and appreciate her uniqueness.

I also saw a spark between her and Wells. Not sure that anything would come of that, but they are two of my favorites from this crazy show.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 03, 2016 9:55 pm

@bluwavz she's beautiful and love the colors that pop for her plus amazing hair! Thks for posting pics!
@dee her laugh and her dad's laugh are so contiguous. So cute how she wanted that little kid on her deluxe kitchen laugh out loud So glad she's with her family! Thks for sharing the vids so others can see her fun bond with her father!

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:44 pm

That was cute. So nice to hear Caila laugh. I love that little kitchen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:18 pm

She looks lovely, elegant, and graceful in that pic. Her laugh seems genuine and I'm glad she seems to be ok.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:26 pm

Thanks @dee for the vids! So nice to hear Caila laughing with her family.

Agree with you @veg_out, I hope Caila distances herself from this franchise and surrounds herself with good people.

From everything we've seen via social media, it seems that she has a pretty great group of friends around her in NYC. Genuine friends who are doing awesome things in the world, far away from reality tv drama.

I have to laugh too, because Caila appears to be in a friendship group that includes the woman who plays Princess Jasmine on Broadway (there's a few photos of them together that I think were posted here and she was commenting on that instagram with Ashley Park and Caila). Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:29 pm

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 52 10dz2c4
That late night scroll... has me looking back on all my favorite memories of the summer ☁️ This was one of my favorite trips to the west coast to visit my girls at @morninglavender - can't wait to visit their new shop in San Fran by cailaquinn

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg