SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:57 pm

Thanks for all the pics! Simply gorgeous! Love that black dress and Anne Klein's quote. Very sophisticated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:53 pm

DAY 3! So honored to start the day off with a visit by the gorgeous @cailaquinn at our @NYFW satellite showcase powered by @intel! Thank you for stopping in! #byreveal #Intel #NYFW #womenintech #fashiontech #fashion #nyc #nyfwbyreveal by @by_reveal

Post Dan Liu. Meeting @cailaquinn from @thebachelor_abc was a treat. She was so sweet and complimentary. #nyfw #danliu #danliuss17 #thebachelor #fashionweek #fashion #nyc #style #igfashion #igstyle #fashiondiaries by @astylishcloset

she's even more perfect in real life by @kathfleen

Roses all around at #NYFW. fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f339 #thebachelor #cailawiththegoodhair #sharleen #bachelornation by @ariellebreedyk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:16 pm

@dee @bluwavz @siena :claphands rock thanks for the vids and pics! Have a lovely Sat all!
Love the quote and pic she posted on her twitter! Dee care to share more on the music as well? Blu love the new pics w roses.
@TheWrongReasons yes, on Dair we cared on them!
laugh out loud her and Olivia are fun tog. Seeing Caila's snap last night and tweet quote!
this twitter user posted one of the snaps of Caila and Olivia singing a buns song
from Caila's snaps last night
https://twitter.com/xjhsbishot/status/774513630876360706
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Caila enjoying life and looking stunning and gorgeous as always. She really is living her dreams in NYC

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f49b  fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Love that photo of Caila at the Nicole Miller show, and the Anne Klein quote. As GA said, very sophisticated. I feel like a lot of the nastiness and bullying towards Caila came from a place of wanting to get Caila to react. But instead of them getting the negative reaction they wanted, Caila chose to rise above it and deal with it in as positive manner as she could. She didn't let them change her just because they can't understand who she is. IMO that's a great message.

Caila also just posted this on twitter. Another great quote. Smiley

fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 34xkoeb
source: my screenshot cailaquinn twitter

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Afternoons on the West Side #StreetStyle #NYFW #ootd fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f4f7: @sharleenjoynt by @cailaquinn

Risen Publisher Megan Camaisa ran into Caila Quinn (@cailaquinn) from Bachelor in Paradise at #NYFW! She is a Risen subscriber and the fan of the magazine. What a blessing to run into her! fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f64c by @risenmagazine

Day two of #nyfw was pretty much made after meeting @cailaquinn at the Son Jung Wan show! by @jlucido22

Shameless celeb shot with the beautiful, @cailaquinn fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 1f481 by @oliviabacon
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:34 pm

❤️ the Anne Klein & smile quotes!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:10 pm

Gosh she looks gorgeous! So many outfits! What a great experience for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:43 am

Source: @SharleenJoynt's IG story

fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 14287838_1759692607651438_2050232186_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzNjMwOTg0MTU0MjYwODk3Mg%3D%3D

source: @CailaQuinn's IG stories

fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 14334852_1231687506876568_1929626580_n
you guys @cailaquinn looks like a disney princess IRL. And yes, this is the most nervous I've ever been meeting someone, funny you should ask... by @braine_child

@SunnyRachel The song where she dances in front of the mirror was "Our Youth by Sonny Alven feat. Emmi".
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:22 am

Thank you guys for all the photos and videos. And thank you Caila for avoiding the clichéd posing and duck faces.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:25 am

@bluwavz Caila is so beautiful.Lucky the ones who got pics with her and saying such sweet things on her. I really want her choker she rocked yesterday.Thanks for sharing!
@dee love the vids!I'm so glad she and Sharleen hanging out more on fashion week! Sweet pic of fan saying she looks like a princess.Thanks for sharing info on music as well!
@siena love the quotes with her pics!
Thanks to everyone sharing and all you do around here!

fashionweek - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 62 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:36 am

Thanks @dee for bringing all those over.

Both Caila and Sharleen look so beautiful, so exquisite!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg