SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:32 am

How cute!  Smiley

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 30w3wip
Taking a break from #NYFW to hang with my girl @cailaquinn beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f618 She may not have found  beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 2764 on @bachelorinparadise but she found her #prince right here  beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f451  beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f339  beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f451 by @meetprincecharming

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:30 pm

Being crammed into a photo booth with @sharleenjoynt & @cailaquinn is my own personal #BachelorinParadise. by @michaelgarofola

#bachelorinparadise's @izzygoodkind & @cailaquinn are living their best lives at our #NYFW display! beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f460 beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f451 @usweekly #lipsyncbattle #bip by @spikelsb

A tiny bit starstrucked in Central Park yesterday, but this was so fun for two Bachelor fans! beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f601#bachelornation #centralpark #nyc #bachelorabc by @anbjorgfoto
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:48 pm

The ACL Fashion Show in NYC was amazing. We were so thankful to meet Cala Quin and Madeline Stuart @madelinesmodelling_ , she is the first professional model with down syndrome. Such an inspiration!! #givewhereyoulive #chaseyourdreams #beyou #dream #calaquin #thebachelor #modellife by @mytwill

bloggers who brunch // thanks fashion week for bringing this one into my life beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f46f by @ottestyle
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:47 am

@siena that's so cute the little pup being her prince charming!t4p
@bluwavz that's effin adorable the photo booth pic of Caila ,Sharleen, and that guy!Also,That's beautiful on the pic Caila took with Madeline who inspires! Great finds with all th pics t4p all the pics!
Loved her insta story today she was at some event for trsemme hair! As always she looked great and her hair beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f60d

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:11 am

Wow, she looks absolutely beautiful in that picture with the pup. The girl crush is strong! heartglasses:cutiepie

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:33 am

Thanks for the pics @bluwavz! Love the photobooth one with Michael and Sharleen. Smiley

@SunnyRachel @TheWrongReasons I agree, such a great photo of Caila with "Prince". beatingheart

I think Caila's looked gorgeous, and most importantly happy, in all of the NYFW pics. Great to see that positivity shining.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 1h1 hour ago
Tune in at 1pm ET today as I join @YahooStyle's FashionWeekRecap w/ @mrjoezee & @juneAmbrose http://yhoo.it/2cnsVZH
beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 CsZlsXQWIAANeW2

Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 2h2 hours ago Manhattan, NY
Excited to catch up with the handsome @mrjoezee today! Couldn't imagine a better way to end my first #NYFW beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f460
beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 CsZhogtXEAEjxWz

Heading back to Vegas tomorrow!! Who's going to be there?? #vivalasvegas by @amberj22chi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:04 pm

Spent the morning @yahoostyle with @cailaquinn talking all things #NYFW #beauty and of course #bachelor beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f339 beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f460 beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 1f484 Thanks @mrjoezee @juneambrose by @starlicityprny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:07 pm

beauty - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 65 20160910
Source: my screencap

https://www.yahoo.com/style/new-york-fashion-week-recap-a-to-zee-163551249.html

Caila's part starts at the 7-minute mark

She's adorable and such a natural. Apparently, she's starting a new blog cailaquinn.com I think. I'm guessing she might do blogging full-time now.

I love Caila but it made me cringe a little when she said "There's always next year!" in regards to her not finding love with Jared on paradise. Gosh I hope she is joking. Please don't EVER go back to any Bachelor franchise show, Caila. Then again, she seems to not have liked her BIP experience because she said she liked Bachelor better than BIP.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Ugh me too. Just no. No good can come from that. It was a mistake for her to even go on it a second time. She got played the first time with the Bachelorette gig and the second time was even worse with getting mixed in the drama with that pansy azz and his obsessive stalker. To expect a third time to go well would be silliness.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:32 pm

Hopefully that was just a joke, because that is the last thing she should do. Caila said before that she does think people can find love after seeing other couples happy, but considering everything that happened I would hope she'd realize that she should leave the franchise behind. It isn't worth it IMO. It thankfully did sound like a light-hearted comment. And she had mentioned that BIP was more like Unreal. :fingersarecrossed

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:31 am

laugh out loud you are all funny. I take Caila saying maybe next year meaning she might find love next year doesn't mean the show guys laugh out loud Did u see her insta story w the planner 2017? She is going to start making plans! May they be more amazing than 2016! But i have seen alot tweets and fb talking how they would love to see her as bachelorette but I don't want her to do any shows anymore!

Caila was adorable on yahoo interview!I really love Caila with Joe Zee and see he loved having her on yahoo. May they hang out more for more stuff in fashion! I really loved Caila's interview for yahoo. Also, a need gif of her doing the hair lift!

Thanks @bluwavz @EliseAlways for pictures and vid! I really hope we see more of asians hanging out together meaning Caila and Joe both Sag and fab! In the vid how they both had a moment being fans of each other!Love that!

I'm with you @siena I think it was light heart comment not to take serious!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg