SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:35 am

I hope she was joking. If she goes on another one of these shows my sympathy will be out the window.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:40 am

It's almost like a double-edged sword: on one hand, I'd like to see more of her but on the other, I'd like her spared from the drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:56 am

2ndcampbell wrote:It's almost like a double-edged sword: on one hand, I'd like to see more of her but on the other, I'd like her spared from the drama.
I feel the same way laugh out loud

& I enjoyed seeing her in the Yahoo Style segment. Interesting that she said she would do The Bachelor again because she enjoyed that experience so much more than BIP. She might be someone who enjoys doing it for the free travel & adventure .... with "finding love" as a possible bonus. If I was single, NGL, the travel & adventure would be appealing Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:05 am

Yeah @SunnyRachel that's how I am taking it too, just a joking comment (from her social media we've seen her sense of humour more and more and I think that's all it was).

Remember Caila liked that tweet too when the show was airing about thinking outside of the show. I would be surprised if she signed up for any more considering how much drama there was and her saying she liked the Bachelor experience more. She also didn't really promote BIP on social media very much (one night she talked about washing her hair instead laugh out loud). IMO it would be counterproductive to do the show, and hopefully she's met someone and is in a great relationship next year.

Also I agree about Caila with Joe Zee. That's a great contact to have in the fashion world!

If Caila was back on tv I'd love her to do something with travel, exploring the world. I think she'd excel at something like that. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:02 am

Jared Haibon Gets Candid About His ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Love Triangle

Jared's interview begins at the 28-minute mark.
Interesting how he seems to be calling out Ashley's behavior. I wish we heard this from him when the show was airing. I loved when Emma or Claire was saying it would really have been difficult for Jared and Caila to build a foundation because they didn't have space i.e. Ashley interfering. Side note: I didn't expect Jared to be this articulate.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks for the link! Really interesting to listen to that podcast. I wish some of it had been said on After Paradise and quoted in Jared's magazine articles. I think what strikes me is how Caila really got the majority of Ashley's wrath when actually this was always more about Ashley and Jared and their dynamic. IMO Ashley was mostly upset about Caila not because she'd considered Caila a friend, but because Caila going on the show and meeting Jared spoiled Ashley's plans. I agree with Emma and Claire too, I don't think there was ever really going to be a chance at building a strong foundation for Caila and Jared with so much drama at the start of their relationship. I think there were real feelings there that they both wanted to pursue, but as Jared and Caila have both said, they couldn't get beyond Paradise. I also think not being certain of your feelings fully is the purpose of dating someone, and if those feelings don't develop further then that's just life IMO. It's mad to think that Caila was only there for 10 days!

It's also very clear IMO how much manipulation was involved from Ashley prior to BIP towards both Caila and Jared, with Ashley initially also telling Jared not to go on the show because it would be hard for her to see. And then later prior to filming Ashley saying to Jared that she knew they'd be dating other people and it would be okay. But of course not mentioning that she also told Caila she couldn't go to BIP either (and that Ashley still wanted to date him). What a mess.

I think Caila and Jared both made mistakes, but the more I hear about everything that happened (on and off the show) IMO it's clear a vast majority of this drama was started and perpetuated by Ashley. I can see why Caila has chosen to move beyond it because to even start to deal with the layers at play would just leave her trapped in the nastiness even more. As I said before, even with the mistakes Caila made the excessive force that was used by Ashley and co revealed so much more about their characters. Hopefully for Caila it's onwards and upwards from here.  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 1710264613 All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Ready for cozy fall cuddle weather... making room in the closet and donating quite a few numbers today #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pchD prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 1f4f7: @kaylacoleslaw by @cailaquinn

One more picture from the @rewardstyle #ltkxmilkmakeup party a week ago. It was so fun to chat with @cailaquinn who is so sweet and gorgeous! Congrats on your move to NYC! #ltkxnyfw by @teawithmd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:58 pm

I listened to the HTMF podcast yesterday after being surprised by it from Nick's retweet. 

I'm glad that Jared has spoken out at some length so we can finally put this exhausting saga to rest. I'm glad that he expressed more frustration/seems to show more awareness re. AI, but he seems to still be excusing her behaviour too much IMO. Oh, well, it was better & more than I expected from him.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:59 pm

Thank you @bluwavz great beautiful pictures love the sweater one for fall.Love she's donating clothes to charity. The one from rewardstyle shows how her eye color changes with light and color outfits at time. She has some beautiful eyes just like her hair!

@siena true, we all makes mistakes. Yet, Caila got all the bs and yet she revealed how amazing she was and is! May Caila look to a brighter future with life and one amazing guy in the future!

That interview on Jarrod shows he knows how to calculate his words by now etc. He's a scp sign. Plus, u said Nick RT so he must learned tricks to help him better esp how saw different side of him on s2 bip. I believe he thought by backing Ash it would fav him when in truth it backfired. So he's telling his somewhat side of the story wks later. Yes, @TheWrongReason put this exhausting saga to rest. rip

Have a happy Friday all  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 1f60e
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:29 pm

I listened to Jared on the podcast and IMO he still is a clueless wuss. Regardless of what Caila said or didn't say prior or on BIP...nothing Ashley said or did was appropriate or acceptable in any way. Jared backpedaling slightly is a mea culpa to save face IMO....nothing more.
I'm glad Caila has moved on with her life...and I sincerely hope she never comes back to the Franchise for round 3.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:34 pm

@Seabear that's what I thought as well. He's a bonafide classified wussy still.He's not man enough for anyone. Counting my lucky stars how Caila got away from that toxic situation and people.

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29 pm

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 2ywg595
Parking my hoverboard next to @cailaquinn & @izzygoodkind at @usweekly's Most Stylish New Yorkers Party. I'm more styl-ish than stylish. #usweeklyfashionweek #nyfw by @michaelgarofola

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg