SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:32 pm

Jared is indeed a wuss if he couldn't find a hint of wrong to what his bestie Ashley I did. I don't care if she was merely looking out for him. If a friend of mine started dating someone I'll let him be unless the other person is notoriously awful.

Back to top Go down

streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:55 am

@SunnyRachel I'm glad that it seems to be over for now Smiley  
Hopefully AI & Jared can run their circus away from Caila permanently - I've given up trying to apply logic to them, so the tiny tinge of awareness in the interview exceeded my extremely low expectations. Hopefully AI can let it be & not resort to more petty subtweeting (like the recent NYFW business).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:50 am

2ndcampbell wrote:Jared is indeed a wuss if he couldn't find a hint of wrong to what his bestie Ashley I did. I don't care if she was merely looking out for him. If a friend of mine started dating someone I'll let him be unless the other person is notoriously awful.

LOVE your avi, 2ndcampbell!! hi
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:40 am

I don't know, I don't like Jared but I was actually pleased with that interview. Other than saying he was still friends with Ashley, IIRC Jared didn't make an excuse for Ashley's behavior. He seemed genuinely pissed at her and being Jared (like how Caila is) he chose to be kind. He probably doesn't like Caila enough to leave that other friendship. I'm sorry she had to go through a heartbreak but glad for Caila that she can now go look for someone better suited to her. Someone without an Ashley I as a"friend".
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:30 pm

@2ndcampbell Agree
@TheWrongReasons I hope so. No reason for the suppose friend who had nothing to do with them breaking up being so bitter and jealous (sarcasm) Even after the show. You def can tell some really hate how Caila lives her life. May she keep living her life. So happy she did nyfw and we got many good things.

Have anyone seen the musical Something Rotten? It looks like per Caila's insta story she went to see the musical last night.

Glad this user did the hair toss of Caila from yahoo in gif streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f600  Sweet how Caila replied to the user as well.
https://twitter.com/xjhsbishot/status/776651787734429696
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:Jared is indeed a wuss if he couldn't find a hint of wrong to what his bestie Ashley I did. I don't care if she was merely looking out for him. If a friend of mine started dating someone I'll let him be unless the other person is notoriously awful.

LOVE your avi, 2ndcampbell!!  hi

Thank you. :cutesmile!:  It's by Mackenzie Thorpe. I probably should include creds but I don't know how.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:44 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
SueSt wrote:

LOVE your avi, 2ndcampbell!!  hi

Thank you. :cutesmile!:  It's by Mackenzie Thorpe. I probably should include creds but I don't know how.

Just googled him. Great stuff! Thanks for the response! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:35 am

Has anyone posted this yet? First half is about Andi. Second half is Caila's. I love how bubbly she is here.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:12 am

Oh, I saw that in Andi's thread the other day but couldn't figure out how to embed non-YT videos ... thanks for bringing it over here, @EliseAlways Smiley

She is super cute here Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:34 pm

... this is my new friend... we both like long walks in the park & your occasional cheese plate... #CanIPleaseTakeYouHome? #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pcT4 by @cailaquinn

NYFW | NYC - Portraiture: Caila Quinn & Sharleen Joynt ___________________________________________ #fashion #style #styleblogger #outfitoftheday #instafashion #model #dress #fashionista #outfit #trend #trendy #shopping #streetwear #instastyle #cosmetics #igw_portraits #streetphotography #nyfw #instamakeup #modellingthis #igpodium_portraits #newyorkfashionweek #instalove #justgoshoot #nycfashion #love #portrait_perfection #pursuitofportraits #streetportrait #portraitsNYC by @images.of.nyc

Birthday dinner streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f382 streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 2764 Thanks to everyone who made the day oh so special! And thanks to the most amazing friends for putting on these ridiculous unicorn looking hats on! streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 2764 streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 1f389 by @renata
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Caila and Sharleen pic is just stunning, wow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:07 pm

So @bluwavz you are finding those rare pics I have yet to see. All great pics!I want her white dress and her looks amazing. So cute the caption w the adorable dog! Really love that pic of Caila and Sharleen both so beautiful! laugh out loud at the little hats in the last pic
Thanks Elise on the vid.

streetphotography - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 67 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg