SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:20 am

Oh, okay, that makes sense...thanks, ladies Smiley

**Edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoilers only in TB Spoiler threads)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:36 am

Oops I don't remember what I posted that was spoilery (just remember mentioning Nick) ... sorry for whatever it was!

Anyways, more good times with Sharleen ... they are so cute !
https://mobile.twitter.com/CailaQuinn/status/779196140810100736

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:21 am

I wonder why she's going to LA.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:55 am

Just to clarify any discussion regarding the current Bachelor season is discussed only in his Spoiler threads.

This rule is in place in order for guests and non spoiled members to enjoy all other threads that are not titled SPOILERS. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:15 pm

^got it, @GuardianAngel ... thanks Smiley

EliseAlways wrote:I wonder why she's going to LA.
@EliseAlways I just looked at her Twitter & IG ... I see that she's going on trip, but where does it imply LA? Hmmm... (I would guess Vegas or Boston from the SM hints).

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:01 pm

pre-squint face... when you go to the west coast and forget portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 1f453 by @cailaquinn

Let's get out of this town... It's Friday & something's coming your way portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 1f609 #sneakpeak #WildestDreamsVegas *** portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 1f3a5: @classiccityfilms by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:09 pm

^ah, West Coast ... thanks, @bluwavz Smiley

The Wildest Dreams sneak peek is pretty cool ❤️

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:17 pm

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Screen18

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Screen19

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Screen20

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:31 pm

Ah, Snapchat & IG Story ... I was tempted to subscribe to those without posting but I'm too paranoid that my babies might get ahold of my phone and accidentally post something laugh out loud Thanks to everyone for bringing those over Smiley

So curious what she's up to in LA!

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm not sure why she's in LA but she's with her mom their first stop is the post office to send some mail. laugh out loud

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Screen22

portrait - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 69 Screen21

Source: caila.quinn Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:52 pm

you rock @bluwavz  also love that Caila and her mom r tog.Her mother and Caila could be sisters! I hope we see more of them tog on her ig and snaps!Great preview vid of Shelift ! Caila looks beautiful in green and that hair hitting LA! Hope she has fun in LA should be interesting what she will do in LA Does Dr. Cupcake live in LA? (if only they met  both with amazing smiles for days)

On Caila's ig bio this link appears for Shelift
http://simplyjessicamarie.com/the-she-lift-shop/

Gotta it @GuardianAngel

laugh out loud u always make me laugh @TheWrongReasons at least u can get info on ur faves around here with wonderful people and mods!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:25 pm

Love that Caila is with her Mother in LA. They were eating and explaining Filipino food earlier. I still think Caila would be great at doing something involving traveling and exploring different cultures.

Also love how often Caila mentions SheLift in interviews and podcasts. The setting for that photoshoot was stunning, I'm looking forward to the video!

I'm wondering if Caila could be in LA for another photoshoot with Morning Lavender? She mentioned something on instagram about visiting them in San Francisco for their new shop not long ago. Just a possibility.

My guess for what's happening with her website is that she's updated the theme design and will then transfer her domain name/url to cailaquinn.com when she's ready to launch it.

LOL @SunnyRachel I just had a look and it appears that Dr Cupcake lives in Nashville (but does occasionally go to LA for tv appearances.) laugh out loud

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg