SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by EliseAlways Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:31 pm

For a split second there, I was worried she was going to the Bachelor mansion. Phew!
laugh out loud
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:22 am

^omg I thought I was the only paranoid one laugh out loud
Her choice of gif in her tweet about packing in a hurry didn't help either ... I was relieved to see that she was with her mom laugh out loud

@SunnyRachel ... I'm glad to be of entertainment ... I really enjoy your posts as well Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:35 pm

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Screen24

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Screen23

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Screen26

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Screen25

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:59 pm

What a sweet photo! :cutesmile!:

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2echqnc
source: cailaquinn instagram story

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:25 pm

Thanks allstars :cheerpom: @bluwavz and Siena for the screecaps. What a nice event! Also, love Caila in red! laugh out loud at the pic of Ali Molly and Caila. Super Adorable pic of Caila and the child w finding nemo. She will make a wonderful mother in the future!

laugh out loud peeps, I think many of us worried glad she's in La for things like we are seeing today!

@TheWrongReasons high five

Then I wish @siena Dr. Cupcake was in LA this wkd and that they somehow bump into each other! Agree, hope she does something with Morning Lavender again soon!

Have beautiful weekend everyone :happydance:

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:09 am

More cute pics from the event today. Smiley

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 28ckkrb
So fun seeing you today @cailaquinn  cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2764 Molly was trying to play it cool, but you were totally one of her favs on Bachelor In Paradise  cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f609 xoxo by @alifedotowsky

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 Rutd3r
Little miss Molly & her yellow bow... showing the other kiddos how it's done cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2728 Great seeing you too @alifedotowsky - such a fun day & can't wait to catch up soon cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f618 by @cailaquinn

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:00 pm

Such sweet colourful pics! They all look great, especially little Miss Molly!

Caila looks great in red!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:51 pm

Caila with the good hair cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2764 #workperks #redCARpetevent by @kristinhannna

Quincy and I went to the #redCARpetsafety event today, which raises awareness for baby safety. Saw friends @uppababy @munchkin @ergobaby @babyganics & made some new ones like @thestep2company @showmeyourmumu as well. Quincy was making eyes at all the ladies, but he flirted the biggest with Caila with the good hair (which should totally be her hashtag). And all the new moms and moms-to-be were asking about this sling @mywildbird! Which made me think of a good #momtip: Taking Quincy on the go is so much easier thanks to babywearing and that @loyal_hana jumpsuit -- the hidden zippers make it so easy to nurse Quincy while wearing him in the sling. No one even knows I'm breastfeeding! Makes it so much easier to go places, especially with other little ones. I did a whole post on ohlovelyday.com about breastfeeding while babywearing if you want more tips! #OLDfavefinds #quincyrhys #babywearing #normalizebreastfeeding by @ohlovelyday

Today I spent the day helping my mom with her company @spbang1 at the @celebrityredcarpetevent in LA! Thank you @cailaquinn and @meghankedmonds for taking the time to talk and take a photo with me! #losangeles #la #california #cali #redcarpetsafety by @lexacar11

cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2764 cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f339 Red Carpet Event cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 2764 cali - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 70 1f339 #bachelor #bachelorinparadise #shesasweetheart #redcarpetevent #nuna #redcarpetsafety by @mrs_real_

These girls have made me stronger then ever. I couldn't imagine them in my life. It's crazy how one show can bring together so many beautiful women. #bachelor But I found friendship and love in each one of these girls. I'm lucky. http://simplyjessicamarie.com/the-she-lift-shop/ by @amberj22chi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Cute pics! I loved the ones with Ali & Molly.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:08 pm

Calling all fans of #thebachelor! Our favorite @cailaquinn will be hosting a meet & greet from 1-4pm at the grand opening of our NEW retail boutique this Saturday, 10/1 at 2150 Union St, San Francisco, CA! Come see our new space and meet the lovely Caila! Tag a friend that might be interested! #shopmorninglavender #morninglavender #morninglavendersf #sfboutique by @shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Cute pics from the child safety event (a bit random, but cute nonetheless laugh out loud)
❤️ Amber's IG post - that Wildest Dreams shoot is seriously gorgeous!
Nice to see that she's going to be featured at Morning Lavender's SF boutique opening Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Not that random, IMO, because of her Dad's company (CEO or whatever his title is), Step2, and the family involvement.  I mean they even showed it during her HTD.  And one of the pic posted above even mentions Step2.  Maybe she and her Mom were representing for the family while her Dad was busy or something.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg