SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Danielle Toes ‏@footelocker 2h2 hours ago
Met @CailaQuinn in Chinatown yesterday, she is incredibly sweet, wish I got to talk longer with her.
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 CtjvRPhUEAA6AcQ

landon j ‏@landonjpol 4h4 hours ago
Since it's Throw Back Thursday day #tbt I found these beautiful stunning pics of @CailaQuinn from 2012 Caila is so gorgeous x
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 CtjPXedUsAEwLet
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 CtjPaAFVIAA5Pjk
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 CtjPdUOVUAAh8yS
prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 CtjPgvaUsAE96Re

2 serendipitous events yesterday - my friend and #MyIntentMaker @CailaQuinn visiting from NYC and @EdFreedman hosting a last minute dinner resulted in an impromptu photoshoot for @MyIntent at sunset in #malibu before an amazing dinner by @cheforen and music by @peterchungmusic prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 1f4f7 @alexcia_anahata #CailaQuinn #grateful #community #MyIntent by @chrispan

"What is creative living? Any life that is driven more strongly by curiosity than by fear." - @elizabeth_gilbert_writer * #BigMagic * morning magic of #airbnb * Like glowing breadcrumbs, the string of lights leads me to the kitchen. Running into my host, we stumble upon conversations of exploration and purpose. He found his calling making unique memories for travelers in this small parachute covered haven in LA... as he describes his story - the smile he shares with me is stronger than the coffee I quickly purchased around the corner... but ending my stay in LA, I plan on taking his story and that smile with me togo *** one thing I value most is sharing unique memories with people too... #grateful for this shared moment with a fellow #memorymaker by @cailaquinn

adventure awaitsprince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 2728 Check out link in bio for great prints for gifting & supporting an amazing cause #SheLift prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 1f4f7: @valeriedenisephotos... ps I love this girl. One of the most accepting, positive, & supportive people I know by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:55 pm

She looks really good in those photos.

I like her much better when she doesn't smile. Which is weird, majority of people look better when they smile.

Her smile just seems so forced and fake to me. She is a very pretty girl though.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:22 pm

She takes beautiful photos, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:32 pm

I really like the pics with the fishbone braid. Very nice.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:07 am

Thank @bluwavz for the pics u posted. I had not seen the pic of Caila and Ali Landry love she called her beautiful both are stunning!I really love that pic Harvard grad Chris P took of Caila that she posted on IG. I remember him from one of her snaps when she as in LA last time. Glad they are friends! Lucky fan meeting her in San Fran. Love those throwbacks pics of her early modeling days! Girl is beautiful!

@Siena yes, I hope Caila joins up with Amy in the future for Smart Girls!

@TheWrongReasons people may mock her for how she writes but I love it as well! She does make u feel like you are with her on her wanderlust fun journey. She's so unique and she needs someone just unique like her.

Have any of you seen this video of Caila talking about being Hapa? Love her and what she says don't let society define you
https://vimeo.com/162321231

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:47 am

What a lovely find @SunnyRachel, thanks for bringing that over!  Smiley I really liked Caila talking about how being hapa means bridging a gap between two worlds and that it's made her curious about exploring different cultures and trying new things. I think it's made her understand the paradox of being two things at once and having a broader perspective on life and people. IMO that was shown in how she dealt with the drama, and also how she tried to understand situations and people who were different from her. It's also part of why I think some people couldn't fully understand her. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:12 am

Beautiful throwback pics, @bluwavz ... I'm tempted to change my avatar....
@SunnyRachel high five & thanks for the vid! Smiley
@siena ... you always articulate such a compelling analysis/viewpoint of Caila :sprinklehearts

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:25 am

Aww thanks so much @TheWrongReasons, that's very kind of you!  blowkiss

And yes those throwback pics are gorgeous, so photogenic.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:05 am

np, @siena :cutesmile!:

Caila just tweeted a cute pic with some "UnREAL" ladies. I don't know have to bring over a Twitter pic on my phone, but here's the link Smiley :
https://mobile.twitter.com/CailaQuinn/status/781731684416757760

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:22 am

I'll post that pic here @TheWrongReasons, thanks for the link! Smiley

That's amazing that she met Shiri Appleby (Constance and Shiri are definitely the best actors on UnReal). Two worlds colliding. Caila did say BIP was most like UnReal. prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 3806527698

prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 T87vhc
source: @caliaquinn twitter

Just noticed Caila also posted the same pic as above on her instagram with this cute caption:
Late night Hulu & chill has me thinking about this past weekend's #UnRealtv moment with the stunning @shiriappleby  prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 2728  Fulfilling the Quinn quota for the evening's event prince - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 1f609

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:32 am

Thanks for bringing the picture over, @siena Smiley
I agree it's awesome that she got to meet Shiri ... and I just did a Google search & it looks like the other lady in the picture is Sarah Gertrude Shapiro, the creator of "UnREAL" & ex-Bachelor producer. So meta! laugh out loud

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:36 am

I had a really lovely time showing @cailaquinn a handful of my favorite spots in San Francisco today. We talked about love, trust, and our hopes and plans for the future. And we made some beautiful portraits too. // #sneakpeek #moretocome #cailaquinn #annawuphoto #portraits #windowlight #shotoncanon #sanfranciscocityhall by @annawuphoto
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg