SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by EliseAlways Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:50 pm

I used to think Caila was a bit cringeworthy (for me) when she talks in front of the camera but she is absolutely delightful in that spirit animal/shoutout video, especially the parts when she didn't know it was still recording. She seems to have gotten comfortable doing this after going on so many press rounds after BIP.

The comments on her myintent IG post are pretty interesting. Most bachelor nation people get egged on for posting ads and coupon codes but people are actually praising her for choosing meaningful ones.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:12 pm

Yeah I could always understand if people didn't find Caila their cup of tea on camera, but I agree that shoutout to Denise in the video (and also the part when she didn't even know it was still recording) shows what an upbeat sweetheart Caila naturally is. From Caila's videos with her family I haven't seen much difference either, and I do think that her positive personality is just the "real" her. It always came across to me as someone who was perhaps at times more aware than others about what she said, but IMO it was as a way of being thoughtful or considered in her approach rather than her being fake. I do think doing lots of interviews/press has also probably made her more relaxed.

I never thought Caila was without faults, but I think the people who like her see that she does do things with a little more meaning behind it. I think that Brit & Co event must've been great for her. All JMO. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:26 am

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a sunny

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Screen33

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Screen31

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Screen32

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Screen34

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:31 am

Aww those childhood pics are adorable!! Caila and her brother were so cute. :cutiepie

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:54 pm

That hashtag!  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 3806527698 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Hammer1

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2yxodh0
Source: Cailaquinn twitter

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:01 pm

@siena Cute pic. vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f601 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f528

"The energy you'll expend focusing on someone else's life is better spent working on your own. Just be your own idol." -@sophiaamoruso *** This @NastyGal CEO & #GirlBoss Author's new book comes out tomorrow, but I'll be reading her first one on the vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2708 tonight! Wish I could've chatted with her more, but hoping our paths cross again one day #remake2016 *** But pumped for today - I'm about to meet up with another insta muse in the creative/ fitness world... Chatting with @gofitjo over vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2615, think it's important to meet mentors in the space you want to branch into... It's a good reminder that you have to start somewhere #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2piRn by @cailaquinn

be with people that lift you up vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f388 but for all those moments your still on the ground... here are some cute booties just right for the journey http://liketk.it/2piKs @liketoknow.it #liketkit #ootd *** Had the most memorable weekend at #remake2016... I am almost tempted to type out my whole journal of notes and quotes for you all. But since I've been captioning a lot lately, I'll leave you with this... When debating an opportunity maybe ask yourself, "do I choose courage or do I choose comfort?" -Brené Brown (still adding her famous TedTalk to my list of things to do! vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f601) by @cailaquinn

So nice running into @cailaquinn at #remake2016 Such a sweetheart she is! vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2764 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2764 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2764 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f46f vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f46f #girlboss #Remake #britandco #amazing by @elenabuenrostro

I had the pleasure of meeting @cailaquinn at @shopmorninglavender's grand opening and chit chatting with her about her career. Wish we had more time to converse, but nonetheless, I admire her work and words of encouragement. Truly inspiring and let me just say, she's SO pretty! I still can't believe she recognized me from my Instagram vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f605 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2764 by @typicaltuyen
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Wow bowdown @bluwavz if I could rep u big time with points in this forum I would.U found some rare new good finds that I have yet seen pics ,sc,vids, and all ! :Thanktwo Yellow is so beautiful on Caila she looked like Belle from Beauty and The Beast and aww the girl hugging her I saw her ig where one was so happy meeting her and one was in tears. Truly Caila must've felt the love from her fans.Which she is awesome. laugh out loud at the vid blu Caila would be a spider monkey. Did u guys see the guy who took her a rose on IG? Sooo sweet and the guy was well dressed! Dig her pics from myintent and the remake event. Who is Daniel Cox? I don't remember him was he on bip? Love the young pictures of Caila and company. She still had amazing hair even being that young.Love the pics of her and her family esp w her brother. High clap

@siena thanks for the pictures you posted! vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1710264613

@sprite I bought a top from morning lavender that Caila wore that I had to have. It fits me fine and the material is great for the price but I do want another item from the store but it takes forever for them to restock items that get sold out.

@TheWrongReasons just like Caila I love to be positive. Just hope people don't start calling me fake for being me laugh out loud Likewise u always r fun to see around here vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1377737533

Today's snap and ig love Caila's driving in her smart car also she wished happy Rosh Hashanah to ones celebrating that holiday.

Have a good Monday all thanks for being great people around here you all are :alltens:
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:55 pm

:yes: thank you @bluwavz!

@SunnyRachel you are a :cutiepie and hope you have a great day too.

I believe Daniel was on BIP season 2. I agree, it was sweet to see all those pics at the Morning Lavender event and to read everyone's captions. Lots of positivity and kind words about their experience. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:18 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you. vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a Here's an older pic I found that I don't think I've seen before. vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f600

And when @kaylacoleslaw blows your mind with the prettiest photos of @cailaquinn it takes you an hour to pick your favorite photo vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a loved glamming up this beauty with the dream team! by @michelleeliseartistry
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:46 pm

^Wow that photo is absolutely stunning  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2764

@SunnyRachel - positivity is always A+ in my book Smiley

ETA: its funny & cute that Caila had such voluminous hair even as a child laugh out loud :cutesmile!: My sisters and I all had the same "bob with blunt bangs" look as children (almost every Asian girl I know did laugh out loud) ... but our manes had decidedly less "oomph" haha

(& thanks to @bluwavz for posting the gorgeous new pic which prompted another avatar change Smiley )

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:55 pm

"If it isn't serving your purpose, get rid of it." -@gofitjo *** sip + soak in + scribble... repeat vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f501 Our time together was brief, but this powerful spirit is going to kill it as a life coach in her next venture. Honored to call her a mentor and friend vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a *** p.s. had to sit on my suitcase to zip it closed after this last week... but JCrew is having a sale on stripes... and I kind of love them for fall layering. Get this outfit in your inbox by liking this pic with @liketoknow.it vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f48c http://liketk.it/2pjjx #liketkit by @cailaquinn

After two weeks of traveling on the West Coast, I just came home to this @fabfitfun box full of surprises to get me ready for fall in vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f5fd vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f342 Already playing with this full size eye shadow pallet and adult coloring book as I catch up on Project Runway in bed vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f648 *** For $10 off your adorable fall box use code: vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f343 CAILA  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f342 at check out on www.fabfitfun.com #fabfitfun #fffpartner by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:45 pm

@abcnetwork "The Bachelor", "The Bachelorette" & "Bachelor in Paradise"'s guests at our NYFW pop-up event - in honor of SheLift by @sarahherron. Every Feb. & Sept. - hope to see you all at the next one! vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 270c #vip #celebrities #tv #reality #nyfw #fashionweek #nyc #redcarpet #event #guests #fashion #beauty #entertainment #lifestyle #interview #blogger #pr #marketing #socialmedia #la #aclmarketing #aclpr by @aclmarketing

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a  vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f60a

vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f331 vip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 1f349 So proud of my mom. She grew this mini watermelon in her garden & send me a photo in elation this morning. *** Love my mother. She is the type of woman that doesn't ask for much, but gives everything of herself. It is her dream to grow a jungle of pickable fruits in our backyard... As children, she'd have my brother & me save all of the seeds from cherries, peaches, & pears... eventually there would be three or four full bowls on the kitchen windowsill & it always made me smile to think I was helping her in some small wayvip - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 2728 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg