SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:52 am

@bluwavz  :yes: I think it must be impossible!

And that video message for the friend was so sweet. Thanks so much for posting it. Smiley  (btw is there a special way of embedding instagram vids?)

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:53 am

@siena I and a few other posters here use this to embed IG vids: http://ctrlq.org/instagram/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:56 am

Thanks @bluwavz! yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 am

She is so adorable in that video message for someone's friend ❤️ :cutesmile!: She really looks like a straight up Disney princess with her cute facial expressions sometimes!

That gif is awesome, @siena ! So gorgeous.

@SunnyRachel - I like both US & Canadian Bach shows - Can. Version can seem more real sometimes but I also like the drama of US version (to an extent laugh out loud ). Re. Kevin P. - I find him super hot & intriguing - he's my #1 on BetteCA Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Just doing some catch up reading. Caila's post about her Mom and the fruit... hearthumbsup ...so sweet and loving.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:44 pm

landon j ‏@landonjpol 2h2 hours ago
The fun adventurous Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn paragliding 1 of my favorite pictures of her & she's smiling living life happy #WorldSmileDay bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60a
bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 CuLibYmUsAAuykT
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:27 pm

@bluwavz  smileyyay  :cutesmile!:  tyvm  Thanks for the direct link to the Hgtv kids dream kitchen bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1710264613 So going to see if I can get for my niece.Also great thanks for that link u gave Siena to embed vids on ig etc :yes: Love that new pic posted by that twitter user Caila paragliding in a beautiful place.Looks like it was in Switzerland and she's smiling like we all want when doing fun stuff like that and not being scared faced.

@siena    smileyyay   :cutesmile!: tyvm   Thanks so much girl for posting that gif of Caila in that video running! Love it!Princess Caila!

@TheWrongReasons I see. laugh out loud many say that on the US show for drama.When many don't love it here.Good luck 2 ur #1  :fingersarecrossed he can go far on the Canada show. u r not alone since my friend adores him as well. Don't know him but if u two like him he must be something good laugh out loud

@MiaHawk agree she's sweet and loving. Always laugh at ur avi! Nice 2 see u pop in!

Have a lovely Friday night and weekend everyone! You all are amazing peeps around here! rock
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Step2 makes some great kids toys. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:31 am

Hi, @MiaHawk Smiley

I hope you & everyone here have a great weekend, too, @SunnyRachel :cutesmile!:

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to any fellow Canucks!

& Happy World Smile Day, everyone! :bigsmile:

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 Giphy
source

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:47 am

:cutesmile!:

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 10y4evc
For all my fellow @bachelorabc fans, @cailaquinn could not have been sweeter or more lovely at the #tasselsandtastemakers @beinspiredpr party tonight! by @sarafitzstudio

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 28jbhmw
Took us ten minutes to figure out what to say to her but Fangirling hardcore over @cailaquinn from the @bachelorabc  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60d  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60d  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60d  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60d
by @whimsy_weddings

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 316ar9e
Thanks @ottestyle for connecting me with this doll.  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f495  #smallworld #nybfw #bridalmarket #tasslesandtastemakers by @_elizabethcox

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 73njug
Ending the week with my bridal babes  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f497  #tasselsandtastemakers @beinspiredpr @missladyfinger @cailaquinn @christinek_ @jessicajordanevents by @brittany.lo

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:15 pm

^ooh I recognize Brittany Lo (the girl in red in the photo booth pics) from the dating show "Coupled" ... I wonder if she & Caila just met at the event or if they know each other from before ... Smiley

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:40 pm

When you find that spot & never want to leave bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 2728 bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 2615 *** If there are any SquareSpace gurus in the NYC area that would like to meetup over coffee feel free to DM me bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60a need some expert help & an excuse to come back to try their peanut butter bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f34c toast - thank you! by @cailaquinn

Working in the city this morning has me dreaming about this recent shoot for @cailaquinn bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 2728 Styled her in the my FAVORITE skit "Rosie" by @vivianchan_official and had so much fun with the team of the sweetest ladies @kaylacoleslaw @michelleeliseartistry PS This skirt is so good it has it's own hashtag #withmyrosie by @wynndbycamille

Hair envy to a new level bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 76 1f60d this girl is gorgeous! @cailaquinn #girlcrush #whiterunway #cailaquinn #nybfw by @rebeccawhiterunway
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg