SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:15 pm

:dancingdoggy:

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Ip0cjl
Source: cailaquinn IG stories

PINKHEART

Dirty little secret: I love The Bachelor and all its spin-offs. So, I maybe freaked when I saw @cailaquinn at Re:Make this year. Not-so-secret: she's a doll; a really sweet human. #tbt by @the_erin_rose

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:24 am

@siena agree, good caption and picture. Her insta stores and snaps are fun to watch as well. so cute she went in pj's to starbuck but love her red shoes! Seeing even today she created a cake w a top caker. Also, cute guy man who inspires her to do art work! Love her Whitney Houston music!

@TheWrongReasons True, so many good pictures! Great one u picked of her. What boba tea is she drinking  do u think in that pic? The guy was in the back!

@bluwavz I love she did something with Ellen Tracy. Love her powerful suit she is rocking with the fab hair and choker.

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:28 am

@SunnyRachel I was wondering if that was part of her costume or if those were just her pjs! laugh out loud The cake decorating looked like so much fun.  And yes, I was thinking to myself "that artist is cute!" bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 3806527698

She looked great in that suit with the choker. And loving all of our new avatars! So many great pics to choose from. goteam

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 am

@siena her cake design was just like the artist she gets inspired by. Have u seen his paintings on his ig? I wonder if she has ever met him and his wife who live in Sydney or gone to one of his art shows? Yes, that guy is a cute. Agree, love the new pictures. I hope we get more of her in the red dress as well.

It's #tbt I don't know if u all have seen this pic or not of Caila at American Academy in Rome event held last year?Pretty nice event. She's in the 6th pic http://aarome.org/news/features/2016-spring-gala-in-new-york-city

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:08 am

@SunnyRachel Just had a quick look and that artist is engaged to Miss Universe Australia.  Smiley Sounds like they spend time in Europe and NY so it's possible they've met at an exhibition before.

Bringing over that pic from the event in NYC too. Speaking of art, the proceeds of that evening were to "provide vital support for the Academy’s mission of supporting and advancing the arts and humanities." I can see why Sharleen said that Caila is an epic conversationalist when she's had such interesting cultural experiences to draw from.  yes

bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 5l8km8
Source

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:55 am

@SunnyRachel I'm not sure what flavour she's drinking but it looks delicious! I would guess lychee, coconut or vanilla chai? I miss bubble tea, I need to get some soon! laugh out loud (My friends/family & I have always referred to it as "bubble tea" but I've heard "boba" too - I wonder if that's a regional thing or if more variations of the name have come out as it increases in popularity?)

@siena yay for beautiful new pics & avatars! :sprinklehearts
❤️ this thread! Smiley

& I'm not sure what her costume is ... I'm curious though laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:00 pm

Caila's hair in this photo!!  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f60d  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f525 And what a gorgeous dress and colour on her.

Sometimes my day doesn't start till I turn on some acoustic covers and sing along bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 2728 #happyfriday bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f4f7 @stephaniesunderlandphotography *** Currently listening bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f3b6 Imagine Dragons.. Blank Space/Stand by me *** ps these velvet buttons though... #liketkit @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2pnOh by @cailaquinn

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:56 pm

I bet she doesn't go to dinner and pig out like I just did at Red Lobster. hmmm

She looks absolutely gorgeous in anything she wears. I have not seen one outfit I didn't like on her.

I love that dress. I would wear that for sure! Reminds me of the 70's!

Now, I need to hide my scale because no way am I getting on it in the morning. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:04 pm

That pink salmon color dress is to die for. plus she wears it so well. Such a stunner

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f49b  bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:28 am

@GuardianAngel Yummy Red Lobster. I was just there on Tuesday.

I love Caila's style. For me she is one of the best dressed women from this show ever...along with Sharleen and Jillian. I look at her and compare her to some of the other recent contestants like Lauren and JoJo and while they wear some cute stuff, Caila's taste just seems much more sophisticated and elegant. They are more trendy and she is more timeless. Of course, it all depends on your taste, but like you, I would wear pretty much everything I see her in. Loved, loved that burgundy dress she wore to the gala.

A big thank you to everyone who post all the great pictures in Caila's thread!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:41 am

I agree with everyone - Caila has a really beautiful, classic sense of style ❤️

Great pics if her on the Getty Images site - it's cool to see some new (to me) photos & different angles/shots of photos I've seen before - she's so photogenic! Smiley

Getty Images

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:52 am

Cheers to all of the girlfriends that listen to our dating stories with a full glass of bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f377, remind us to laugh with the moon, & always say yes to one more spoon full bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f370 love you for making life sweeter & oh so unforgettable *** In honor of reuniting with my girls next weekend here's a #fbf to meeting the original girl squad @bethennyfrankel & @caroleradziwill bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f46f by @cailaquinn

Two weeks till bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 1f47b... feel like this holiday always sneaks up on me. *** Last minute pumpkin backup costume... bridalmarket - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 79 2714 #nottooshabby @liketoknow.it #liketkit http://liketk.it/2pnGh #ltkhalloween #pumpkin #halloween by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg