SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:58 am

I just came across those images earlier in the week @TheWrongReasons.  Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 1377737533  I'll post some of the pics here! Love that black Nicole Miller dress. I like that Caila often has a classic twist on trends. Smiley

Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:14 am

Thanks for bringing the pics over, @siena! Smiley I couldn't figure out how to embed Getty Images pics, gave up & just posted the link. laugh out loud
Thank goodness there are more tech savvy peeps in this thread!

I absolutely love the gold-embellished cream dress. It kind of looks like a modern twist on the traditional Vietnamese Ao Dai to me. Gorgeous ❤️

Speaking of Ao Dai's ... Caila looks great in the classic version, too (older pic tagged with Boston College VSA - love her support of fellow Asian students' associations Smiley )

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 644d8450fb7403eab7c80ee69454d794
source

I also found these pics in an image search ... @bluwavz actually posted in this forum last year (thread is locked so I can't quote):
Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 12269876_505666132929690_1627452095_n

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 12256839_165771473774402_181938218_n
Source: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3221p444-caila-quinn-bachelor-20-sleuthing-spoilers
As per blu's post and the IG descriptions/pics, Caila had designed this beautiful dress (her own twist on the Ao Dai) sign heart

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:38 am

No problem @TheWrongReasons! Smiley

Oh Caila looks amazing in that red Ao Dai, such a beautiful style of dress. Thanks for posting it. I think in an earlier thread there were pics of her visiting Vietnam. I wonder if she has some more trips overseas planned?

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:59 am

No problem, @siena Smiley

I wouldn't be surprised if she has more trips planned - she seems to love & appreciate immersing herself in different cultures & settings. I actually think she & Kevin P. from BetteCA would be a great match (if he isn't F1) - 2 dreamers with a love for travel & beautiful words ❤️

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:05 am

Such a gorgeous cut! Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 1f60d

Yes I think Caila would really suit being with someone who wants to go on adventures and see the world. I'd actually enjoy if she did some travel posts since she genuinely, as you said, embraces learning about different cultures. (Btw I've been sleuthing that season @TheWrongReasons and to the best of my knowledge Kevin P will be available LOL).

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:14 am

@siena - haha I've read the sleuthing threads (more of a lurker there though laugh out loud ) I kind of like not really having any straight up "spoilers" - you guys are really amazing sleuthers on this forum though!

Caila's friend Olivia gushed about how much she liked him in the premiere (on the Aftershow) - maybe they will all meet at some international (or at least US-Canada) Bach event? Hugesmile

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:33 am

@TheWrongReasons Yeah I've gone down the rabbit hole Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 80 3806527698 , analyzing interviews, social media, comparing narratives etc! dizzy

Hopefully Caila has some more adventures and keeps meeting incredible people along the way. She seems content with where she's at right now (that IG caption IMO showed that she has a good perspective on finding a new relationship). Sometimes the best things happen when you least expect them to and because you're content with who you are. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:19 am

Thread 3 here

I brought over the last several pics, but didn't bring over any comments. Feel free to copy any you like.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg