SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm

You have to wonder, if they dated a bit after BIP and then the show comes out and she sees how AI is and how Jared is, if this was enough to say adios. I mean really, who needs this?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:56 pm

Between last week and this week's show that would have been enough to call it quits.  Jared's adoration of Ashley in the media isn't helping.  

It will be interesting what Jared says on the "after" show if he is on next week.

Thanks @siena for sharing info.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:58 pm

I would say to him: Bye Felicia. hi

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 pm

I would definitely throw up deuces. Especially when Jared lied to Caila's face and was gossiping about her to Ashley. What was he thinking?!

I think Caila is also wondering when Jared is going to cut the cord. According to his interviews, not any time soon. Might as well cut your losses. I'm sure she liked him enough, but enough for all this drama?

ETA: I'm also guessing if Caila wanted Jared to cut the cord with Ashley, that would not sit well with the clique. IMO.

Last edited by dee on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:00 pm

As someone said earlier, he is cute, but not THAT cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:05 pm

There is nothing special about Jared that makes up for all this drama. Caila could easily upgrade anytime with much less or no drama. This is no big loss for her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:05 pm

I can only guess how all of this must've felt. IMO Jared's complete silence about Caila receiving hate would've been hurtful. I think seeing his conversations with AshleyI would've been eye-opening too. IMO Caila didn't know the full dynamic of their "friendship" and maybe she could see that this wasn't going to change, especially with those post show interviews.

If someone isn't willing to stand by your side when things are difficult, IMO they are not deserving of you. If someone is going to place a "friend" before you when you're trying to start a relationship, then why would you want to give them your heart?

IMO Caila genuinely liked Jared, but she told him on that janner date that Ashley was an obstacle and he agreed. He then proceeded to continue that "friendship" on and off the show. He made that decision.

I don't think Caila will have any problem finding someone in the future. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:10 pm

Jared was asked how Caila and Ashley get along and he said I don't think they are painting each others toe nails.  You don't throw shade on your girlfriend and expect the relationship to survive.

Yes, Caila, time to upgrade to a newer, hotter model, maybe even Swiss?   almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f618

JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Between last week and this week's show that would have been enough to call it quits.  Jared's adoration of Ashley in the media isn't helping.  

It will be interesting what Jared says on the "after" show if he is on next week.

Thanks @siena for sharing info.

I said this in the Jared thread but I see him playing the innocent victim of the evil temptress with the forbidden fruit and praising his pure virginal friend for looking out for him. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm

Ah these pretentious bachelor folks who think they have a right to call out someone for being fake, when they are all faking looking for love but fame to shill products on IG. :headbanging

Honestly Jared is not even all that, and I just don't get why these women are soo enamored by him. I like that Caila flat out told him she doesn't like to be pressured, I mean it had been what 3 days?? 

I really hope she realize she deserve better and not settle. She is still young and should take her time to find a quality guy.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f49b  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 9 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 pm

@bluwavz Didn't you see the way Caila was eating that apple? Very evil and tempting. I would not have been able to help myself. Rolling Eyes
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm sure it's annoying when I make observations like this, but honestly, she went to Boston College, and he barely completed a 2 year program and is drifting through life skating on modeling and Bach $$option deals, personal appearances at bars, and maybe restaurant / bar work not as an owner.

Meh.

She annoys me in the same way with Josh you can't reconcile their facial expressions/words with actual normal human emotions in the moment, so therefore they come across as fake, don't trust, etc.

But I cannot imagine her "marrying" a Jared. There I said it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #2

+68
IWouldMarryAshleyI
Joy15
veg_out
Sprite
kimberlyg