SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:30 pm

in_denial wrote:Apologies as I haven't read all the posts yet - but have they advertised F3 as a shock exit? I remember they did for Heather before her exit.
It may be different this year because Heather wasn't in the F3 and so her episode wasn't in the finale episodes. I also think they advertized it that way so that it would lessen the shock when it came to Heather so viewers would expect it and get on the train of pushing for Snez over Lana.

For this season Osher though has said the finale is very emotional so I think he is referring to the finale episodes (as being said to be both episodes) so it could be part of it. Then again, if they really want a shock F3 exit they'd not give a headsup like they did with Heather to make it even more shocking possibly?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:24 pm

Just watched the camping date and the hometowns. I found Olena's reaction to camping to be edited - it might not be her thing but I do think she is pretty game for life. What a beautiful area to go camping! I noticed that Nikki initiated putting her arms around Richie -

Alex - the child issue is something Richie is really struggling with. Mornington Peninsula area of Melbourne is so beautiful!

Olena - found it interesting that something that was so focused in her life (tennis) wasn't discussed with Richie before hometowns. She seems so virginal to me (I presume she's not) and thus am struggling with the age disparity. Richie is certainly intrigued. I thought he really really tried with her family.

Rachel - she and Richie can be friends in RL.

Nikki - more confident than Alex on her hometown date. Kiss after declaration of love was flat.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Episode summaries listed below
Less than 1 week left and we will know for sure who Richie's F1 is beatingheart

Episode Summaries including details and speculation for SDs and SQTs.
previous episodes:

Week 8 (Sept 14 & 15)
E15 - Richie's ultimate decision is just around the corner and with only three Bachelorette's remaining, who will steal his heart and a place in his life forever? (F3/FDs = Alex, Nikki, and Olena)
E16 - On their final day in Bali, the sun is setting over beautiful Ubud, two wonderful women are on their way and the time has come for Richie to make one of the hardest decisions of his life. (MTP/LCD/FRC)

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:Apologies as I haven't read all the posts yet - but have they advertised F3 as a shock exit? I remember they did for Heather before her exit.
It may be different this year because Heather wasn't in the F3 and so her episode wasn't in the finale episodes. I also think they advertized it that way so that it would lessen the shock when it came to Heather so viewers would expect it and get on the train of pushing for Snez over Lana.

For this season Osher though has said the finale is very emotional so I think he is referring to the finale episodes (as being said to be both episodes) so it could be part of it. Then again, if they really want a shock F3 exit they'd not give a headsup like they did with Heather to make it even more shocking possibly?

Heather went at F4, Sarah was F3

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:25 am

Just Looking wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Heather went at F4, Sarah was F3
To clarify, the discussion is about a shock exit before FRC and so only one option for a shock exit before FRC is F3.

Heather was F4 and not in F3 (as posted in the bold) but her exit was described as a shock exit. Richie was F3 for Bette season and Sam F even posted on IG that it will be a heartbreaker episode and so was seen as a shock exit (that exit of his was played over and over again as part of him becoming the bachelor).

So far this season there has not been a shock exit like that of Heather or Richie (Faith was close but not the same viewer reaction) so the question was posted if the F3 for Richie's season may be advertised as a shock exit and in line with what Osher posted in his interview that finale week will be very emotional. So it was being discussed what Osher may have meant and if there will be a shock exit who it may be and since Alex is sleuthed to be in F2 and thus FRC, speculated about Nikki possibly being F3 and moreso a shock possibly if exiting than Olena.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:21 pm

The atmosphere on the board is quite calm. I feel most of us now see the Olena connection and see her as F1, Alex F2 and Nikki as F3. Just waiting for the confirmation.

In the past, the bach became so boring, I stopped watching it after RS started correctly spoiling it. I even stopped watching the international bach as I knew all I was seeing was the editing and producer induced drama not necessarily the real story so did not find it interesting. I stumbled on this board recently after registering years ago, and I am glad I did. The sleuthing is what makes the show interesting as the love story is generally producer led and heavily edited. Great board here. I have learned not to be drawn to any of the contestants as I have come to realise that preferring one person gives you "rose" coloured glasses and you tend to see everything with a lens skewed toward your fave. Bach Canada and Bach AU starting soon. More sleuthing. That is great.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....love this excerpt from your post "I have learned not to be drawn to any of the contestants as I have come to realise that preferring one person gives you "rose" coloured glasses and you tend to see everything with a lens skewed toward your fave." & I couldn't agree more. I do data/statistical analysis as part of my job & my goal is to try the same approach to sleuthing this show by ruling out any thing that will introduce bias. Though It's hard to do because it's human nature IMO for one to connect more with particular contestants based on how they are being projected by the edit or what has been sleuthed about their personal lives.

However IMHO....unbiased sleuthing can truly occur from the onset when one is not instantly skewed to anyone contestant but allow the story arc to at least develop between the lead & the contestants that are the front runners. Nothing wrong with having faves at all but IMO it always introduces bias, one just needs to be aware of the bias & constantly check that bias against the story arc/edit/screen caps to understand exactly how the season is being set to pan out by the producers....all JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:06 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....love this excerpt from your post "I have learned not to be drawn to any of the contestants as I have come to realise that preferring one person gives you "rose" coloured glasses and you tend to see everything with a lens skewed toward your fave." & I couldn't agree more. I do data/statistical analysis as part of my job & my goal is to try the same approach to sleuthing this show by ruling out any thing that will introduce bias. Though It's hard to do because it's human nature IMO for one to connect more with particular contestants based on how they are being projected by the edit or what has been sleuthed about their personal lives.

However IMHO....unbiased sleuthing can truly occur from the onset when one is not instantly skewed to anyone contestant but allow the story arc to at least develop between the lead & the contestants that are the front runners. Nothing wrong with having faves at all but IMO it always introduces bias, one just needs to be aware of the bias & constantly check that bias against the story arc/edit/screen caps to understand exactly how the season is being set to pan out by the producers....all JMHO.

Spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] love your work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Living wrote:The atmosphere on the board is quite calm.  I feel most of us now see the Olena connection and see her as F1, Alex F2 and Nikki as F3.  Just waiting for the confirmation.  

I think part of the reason the board is so calm is that many of us here were, and still are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], so although we may have girls that we prefer, it's Richie's happiness that we care most for, and we trust him to make the right decision for him..... although I may have to side eye him a little bit if that decision is Alex! Hugesmile
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:25 pm

^ I just literally lolled
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Just a reminder, anyone is free to continue sleuthing until the end. There is no right or wrong when it comes to sleuthing habits or when it's time to stop. This is an individual decision.

One may think it's over while another wants to continue sleuthing. If you feel the season is over, then please utilize IMO at all times. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Wow, just goes to show you can over analyse things and miss what is right under your nose. I have just picked up that Nikki in the screencap of her and Richie on the couch states "I'm under no illusion, there are still TWO other gorgeous girls here" TWO! So we can safely pop that screencap in the F3 basket. Now to match up if Richie on the couch looks like Richie on the inflatable thing and with Nikki in the jumpsuit!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy