SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamalex - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:54 am

From what I know of Richie I never doubted for a second that Olena would not be in the F2. She is young, she is not in a position to settle down IMO. She makes a big deal about her father's opinions are important to her, however IMO her opinion is the only important thing to her.

If she was in love with someone and her father didn't like him, I don't believe she would send him packing because her father didn't like him. She has her own mind and goes with it. Just like the bar pics and the beach pics. She could care less if anyone saw her, regardless of her contract obligations and giving part of the ending away.

Good luck to the remaining F2! I'm still going with Nikki but both ladies are lovely in their own way. Thanks for all the updates! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

teamalex - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am

MissB wrote:All along i thought Nikki would be F1 because of her flawless edit. I thought Alex's edit was to make people not like her that much to save Richie from backlash when he sends her home at F3 (i never thought she would go further than that).  
If today's episode is exactly the same as last year, then Alex is F1. The order of dates last year (Snez, Lana, Sarah) and the order of roses at the rose ceremony (Lana, Snez).

same here....:bigsigh:
TY for refreshing my memory.... yes

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:16 am

If Alex is f1, it'll be overshadowed by Nikki's shock exit and everyone rallying for her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by DTaylor91 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:55 am

Joy15 wrote:
MissB wrote:All along i thought Nikki would be F1 because of her flawless edit. I thought Alex's edit was to make people not like her that much to save Richie from backlash when he sends her home at F3 (i never thought she would go further than that).  
If today's episode is exactly the same as last year, then Alex is F1. The order of dates last year (Snez, Lana, Sarah) and the order of roses at the rose ceremony (Lana, Snez).

You reckon they would do it exactly the same 2 years in a row?

DTaylor91

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:59 am

DTaylor91 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

You reckon they would do it exactly the same 2 years in a row?

it still remains to be seen..but i guess ive read somewhere...the sleuthers over US franchise have found many 'patterns' (limo arrival, F3 RC, HTD dates, etc) for 3-5 consecutive years before they switched up the patterns. So...i reckon its possible. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:48 am

F3 episode on Youtube has been posted in Viewing Links thread
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:From what I know of Richie I never doubted for a second that Olena would not be in the F2. She is young, she is not in a position to settle down IMO. She makes a big deal about her father's opinions are important to her, however IMO her opinion is the only important thing to her.

If she was in love with someone and her father didn't like him, I don't believe she would send him packing because her father didn't like him. She has her own mind and goes with it. Just like the bar pics and the beach pics. She could care less if anyone saw her, regardless of her contract obligations and giving part of the ending away.

Good luck to the remaining F2! I'm still going with Nikki but both ladies are lovely in their own way. Thanks for all the updates! yes

I agree with most of what you said. The thing I'm having problems wrapping my head around is isn't Richie 31 or 32 and isn't Alex and Olena about the same age 24 or 25 with Nikki being more his age?? CMIIW please. I would think he would have more in common with Nikki. Who's to say Alex isn't gonna look around one day and realize maybe Richie is a little too old for her or that the age gap isn't working? Another thing is if next season there's a mom on there aren't a lot of people gonna auto think she's the ringer because that's how it's ended up the last 2 seasons? Just some food for thought, I guess. I can see Richie and Nikki probably staying together for a while, but don't see it with Alex. sad JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:49 pm

Well I watched it. Why can't they just give Alex a nice edit? I seriously do not understand the motivation here. Olena also went down in flames or maybe a blaze of glory? Either way neither of them seemed upset in the slightest which will probably pair very nicely with the agony I expect will be happening tonight. At least all three seem very happy today. I think I might stay up and read your live comments. Good luck to all! (I know there's some team Nikki and some team Richie but is anybody team Alex?)

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikesgirl83 Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:00 pm

casjacknick wrote:Well I watched it. Why can't they just give Alex a nice edit? I seriously do not understand the motivation here. Olena also went down in flames or maybe a blaze of glory? Either way neither of them seemed upset in the slightest which will probably pair very nicely with the agony I expect will be happening tonight. At least all three seem very happy today. I think I might stay up and read your live comments. Good luck to all! (I know there's some team Nikki and some team Richie but is anybody team Alex?)

Yes I am team Alex handwave I think she is just sweet and lovely and I adore her and Richie together

Mikesgirl83

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Mikesgirl83 wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Well I watched it. Why can't they just give Alex a nice edit? I seriously do not understand the motivation here. Olena also went down in flames or maybe a blaze of glory? Either way neither of them seemed upset in the slightest which will probably pair very nicely with the agony I expect will be happening tonight. At least all three seem very happy today. I think I might stay up and read your live comments. Good luck to all! (I know there's some team Nikki and some team Richie but is anybody team Alex?)

Yes I am team Alex handwave  I think she is just sweet and lovely and I adore her and Richie together

Same here, I've also been on team Alex since the beginning (against all odds!). handwave I genuinely believe that Richie and her will go very far, they've got a serious amount of chemistry that I haven't seen before and they were the only love story I've seen all season.

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:01 pm

I'm Team Alex too!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy