SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Yeah, only Lee and Matty then who didn't get roses on SDs (1st SD for Matty and last for Lee).

What makes me wonder though and question is why do that and not give him a rose pre-HTD especially after he is talking about how he is struggling and how worried he is? It's almost like not getting any reassurance then at RC if no pre-RC rose? I guess it could be to not make it too obvious if he is F1 or if not F1 be a clue. :/

Hmmm... Alex eventual F1 got the pre-HTD early rose right?

No, there was no early pre-HTD rose since there's no SD or pre-HTD roses given in the Bach show since they have F5 group date with mini-dates/1on1 time in them. The format for Bach is also different to Bette show so hard to compare the two. Even comparing to the Bette first season it is hard to compare since there was only one 2nd SD and this season already has more so I think it is just different each season no idea

Right my bad I was thinking of Sasha!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:12 am

^ Sasha did get a pre-HTD rose but he also got the only 2nd SD of the season so not sure how this season will compare. That season was extremely obvious if going by Sasha also having the FIR too so it does seem like this season will be different from Sam F and Richie's given Courtney got the yellow rose but sleuthed to be F4.

This season also had intruders so they really seem to be mixing things up a lot and the patterns don't seem to be the same as they used to be. It may be because of the new production company no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:33 am

Not sure if these would be considered s/caps but thought it would be good to have them all in one place. behind the scenes photos from Jake's HTD. Source: DailyMail and Diimex.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 J110
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 J210
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 J310
more pics:

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Awesome post @Sundy!!

I never thought Matty was off to the side and never thought he had a rose because none was seen on his lapel so I do think they are standing together.

Unless the camera angle is off and maybe not showing someone standing on the other side, then it could be Ep 10/HTD RC or Ep 11/FD RC.

If it is Ep 11/FD RC and Lee called first then he'd be in F2 with Matty?  question

Sundy wrote:Here is one to compare the distance between a called Matty and the potential F3 pic for comparison
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 33A80C14-7385-4896-9291-1CA8BF30ED55
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 D5F85D47-53CC-4884-AFC3-4C1D076095D1_1
There is clearly a rose in Matty's lapel in this SC

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:56 am

Said this in the other thread as well but here's what I think of that scap with them 3 standing:

Ok hold up, what if for that scap of Jake, Lee and Matty all together - sort of reacting almost simultaneously - is them receiving the news that Courtney has left and there will be no rose ceremony? I mean, I'm pretty sure they'd all react if they found out they'd be in the top 3!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Stripe wrote:Interesting that Lee doesn't get a rose on his SD?
Yeah, only Lee and Matty then who didn't get roses on SDs (1st SD for Matty and last for Lee).

What makes me wonder though and question is why do that and not give him a rose pre-HTD especially after he is talking about how he is struggling and how worried he is? It's almost like not getting any reassurance then at RC if no pre-RC rose? I guess it could be to not make it too obvious if he is F1 or if not F1 be a clue. :/

How do we know this for sure? Is it because he is standing too close to the other guys ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:06 am

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Stripe wrote:Interesting that Lee doesn't get a rose on his SD?

How do we know this for sure? Is it because he is standing too close to the other guys ?

There's Scaps of the F5 Rose ceremony, Cam is still there and Lee is standing next to him, with Matty behind - also wearing glasses. So he hasn't received a rose after his 2ndSD because that's the roads ceremony after his date (judging by the timeline by which Cam leaves)

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:13 am

Smiley fangirlsamuri
The first screen cap is just for comparison.
To see where someone is positioned when they have received a rose.
The 2nd is the one under discussion.
I think this is the misunderstanding?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:18 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

There's Scaps of the F5 Rose ceremony, Cam is still there and Lee is standing next to him, with Matty behind - also wearing glasses. So he hasn't received a rose after his 2ndSD because that's the roads ceremony after his date (judging by the timeline by which Cam leaves)

Thanks for the clarification.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:44 am

What exactly are the comments made about letting someone go before a ceremony?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:48 am

My guess is she calls Cam out of the RC to let him go, as I posted in another thread. Looking closely I think the SC of the guy walking away from her is in a light blue suit - same suit colour Cam has on in Weds night RC (next to Lee in glasses). She's in a red dress, which means it can't be F4 RC (when Courtney is sleuthed to possibly leave), as the ad has her in a black dress during that RC.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:Said this in the other thread as well but here's what I think of that scap with them 3 standing:

Ok hold up, what if for that scap of Jake, Lee and Matty all together - sort of reacting almost simultaneously - is them receiving the news that Courtney has left and there will be no rose ceremony? I mean, I'm pretty sure they'd all react if they found out they'd be in the top 3!

I think this is totally plausible and there looks like a bit of a gap between Lee and Matty where Courtney could have been standing.

Do they do cp at the final 4 stage? If not the only time Court could have pulled her aside was during the rose ceremony.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 66 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme