SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:52 am

romance realist wrote:Well, is the question does he look good?
Or do you think he may have black board shorts?
Yes and no.
The 'Australia's Hottest Tradie' competition was a few years ago so unlikey to be the same, or not faded.
I guess it shows us he is partial to a black board short? Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

To me Lee always looks good! eyedrool

But as for him no longer owning a pair of dark coloured boards....mmmm... sorry I disagree.

In my experience men tend to hang on to clothes if they love them. My hubby has board shorts that he has had for years. In fact, his faves have nearly fallen apart and he refuses to let me throw them out  - even when I pointed out the holes in slightly reveling places! They are going to give one day and I'll either have the last laugh or have to pretend I don't know him! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:58 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Yes and no.
The 'Australia's Hottest Tradie' competition was a few years ago so unlikey to be the same, or not faded.
I guess it shows us he is partial to a black board short? Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

But as for him no longer owning a pair of dark coloured boards....mmmm... sorry I disagree.

In my experience men tend to hang on to clothes if they love them. My hubby has board shorts that he has had for years. In fact, his faves have nearly fallen apart and he refuses to let me throw them out  - even when I pointed out the holes in slightly reveling places! They are going to give one day and I'll either have the last laugh or have to pretend I don't know him! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

Lee looking good is like the sky being the sky or the grass being the grass :fanningfan
Lee can wear anything (or not much) and he'd look good to me :yes:

I am laughing out loud at the board shorts @Katiebelle Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698 cantstopl I totally agree with this about men as well. And I have noticed Lee likes to wear a lot of the same things over and over again through the years.

Lee also was in the pics of the guys doing the photoshoot by the pool wearing darker coloured board shorts (navy it seemed)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:Why are we so sure that the below screen cap is Matty. Is it just the shorts?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 154A6C49-5AD8-48FA-B177-6BD9D2DF6698Sundy's screencap Source: http://tenplay.com.au/

What do you think of the picture below? Sorry if it has already been discussed.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Lee_to10
Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3772754/Bachelorette-s-sexy-plumber-Lee-Elliott-strips-Australia-s-Hottest-Tradie-contest.html

I think it has been speculated since Matty was wearing black shorts and it could be Matty based on that.

That said, IA it could be either one since the only "proof" is board shorts that both Lee and Matty have in that color.

Also, Matty's pic is also from awhile ago and not recent so he would be holding onto those shorts too just like Lee Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

10/10 swim time #amalfi @matthewdavidjohnson @begatti_ @rk___ by @claireolliver

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:08 am

Katiebelle wrote:
Yes and no.

You are  cantstopl so right on this.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:14 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 154a6c11
Have lightened the image but it doesn't help really.
Was hoping we could see Lee's thinner/longer legs perhaps but I can't tell.
I think G has her hair out though?

Sundy's screencap
Source: tenplay.com.au
thanks Bobette getting too excited

Last edited by romance realist on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:35 am

Katiebelle wrote:Why are we so sure that the below screen cap is Matty. Is it just the shorts?

Sundy's screencap
Source: tenplay.com.au

For me it's the pointed toes that suggest it's Matty.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:53 am

Can someone go cap the NW video of the guys in the pool with the blowup and Lee has black shorts on and Matty J is wearing striped swimsuit!  

Also, on the new HTD preview "Final 5 Week" at the beginning you see Georgia in a green dress and she says "I don't want to say goodbye to any of these guys" just to continue sleuthing (s'pore leaks stops most sleuthing) could the no RC be at the F4 stage and she sends no one home and we have 4 FD and one of the SC's of Matty J FD is him in his olive shirt.  Which then gives only one SC of him in s'pore the white shirt one with umbrella matching the leak photos of him and Georgia walking out sad IMO.

Last edited by 4health on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:54 am

IA about the point feet and legs. They look most like Matty's from behind compared to the IG pic from over a year ago (posted above).

Then again, I don't know what Lee's legs look like from the back. Time to hunt some down in the name of sleuthing giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:57 am

@4health

I posted a pic of that shoot a while ago thinking Lee's shorts were black, but was told by some people that they were actually navy blue.

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:06 am

I think this new last photo with G and M looks like she is walking him out. I believe she sends him home early

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:11 am

Miyala wrote:I think this new last photo with G and M looks like she is walking him out. I believe she sends him home early

@Miyala ITA....see my post a few up thread.

Last edited by 4health on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:12 am

Lees pic is from 2011, Matty is from 2015 so both very probable. Both boardies aren't that old IMO. Do I hear board short gate again? I'm getting more flashbacks Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/europe/daredevil-aussie-matthew-david-johnson-filmed-leaping-off-a-25m-cliff-on-the-amalfi-coast-with-contiki/news-story/92f37b6e3ac9976a9f7b6319ff8defc5

This might give a better idea about Mattys legs

Have a look at @martyjohn11 for pics of Lee with shorts. He has a pair of black gym shorts on. It's a public account. This is Lees best mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 66 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme