SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:32 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If Matty is at the Raffles Hotel then it could be that Lee is the one diving in the pool at the Marina Sands Bay and so he also has a s/cap from season preview of Singapore? (which would make sense to me given Sasha and Michael both had s/caps in their season preview from F2/LCDs)

question

sorry I think I've missed something - how do we know Raffles is a location?
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:35 am

^ It was in the New Ideas magazine Smiley

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:36 am

LovingLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:If Matty is at the Raffles Hotel then it could be that Lee is the one diving in the pool at the Marina Sands Bay and so he also has a s/cap from season preview of Singapore? (which would make sense to me given Sasha and Michael both had s/caps in their season preview from F2/LCDs)

question

Quoted in today's New Idea article as one of the locations for Matty & Georgia's Singapore date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:37 am

Bobette wrote:
LovingLove wrote:

question

Quoted in today's New Idea article as one of the locations for Matty & Georgia's Singapore date.

Ahh thanks!! I've missed a lot today dizzy
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:38 am

LovingLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
LovingLove wrote:

Ahh thanks!!  I've missed a lot today dizzy

It's been hectic - I confess I have done very little work today. Just as well I'm self-employed! Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:43 am

Hi everyone! I've been following this forum for a few days now, really quite addictive! I'm not afraid to admit that I'm on the solid Matty J train as from everything I've seen or read points to his position as F1, although I have a habit for choosing the runner up for the last 3 seasons (Lana, Michael, Nikki), somethings telling me she's slowly but surely fallen for him by the way she responds to him via body language and laughter. Her initiating the kisses shows the way she really wants to give herself to him, and the way he's been vying for her attention would really appeal to her when many of the other boys haven't been genuine i.e Sam. I feel as if although she has a really fun joking side with Lee, she doesn't let herself be as vulnerable such as with Matty, talking in a shy voice after kissing, telling him he makes her feel special and even choking up on camera! I highly doubt she would send him home early, especially with the intimate caresses seen in the season promo, which looks to be at night, while this date is during the day. I believe the producers want to feed us a genuine love story, after the Alex debacle, and Georgia's and Matty's is certainly one to be talked about for years to come.

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:18 am

Miyala wrote:I think this new last photo with G and M looks like she is walking him out. I believe she sends him home early

That's what I said upthread and elsewhere too.

The picture of G and M with their faces very close has,light coming through between their faces. That's daylight.

So not sure where we are seeing nighttime date for Matty.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:26 am

The New Idea article says - "In our exclusive photos, the pretty brunette is seen locking lips with both Lee and Matty as she continues her quest for love." - which makes me doubt there's a walk out.

TBH the AU version is just for BF/GF it's not a proposal so I would be surprised by an early walkout...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:36 am

Also, why would there be a walkout if she initiated the kiss? (kiss s/cap in the season preview matches outfits in NI article)

scratch

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:52 am

lrose wrote: It looks like the Marina Bay Sand's infinity pool.
Definitely

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 am

Is that closer to Mattys activities or lees ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:07 am

Matty's I would say

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 66 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme