SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 pm

She has her hair up in braids with Jake on the boat and similarly with Matty on the wicker seat.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:35 pm

[quote="nd4reality"]Can anyone note if G has her hair up or down in the. SC with Lee cycling?

Never mind, looks down to me.[/quote

As per previous years, it's highly doubtful they have filmed multiple dates on the same day. They tend to be full days. So it may or may not be a coincidence that she has her hair up for both Jake and Mattys dates.

Does anyone know where the promo clip is as I keep losing it. If anyone finds it, could you post it in SM without discussion thread so we can find it easily. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:58 pm

Hello everyone

I'm an absolute newbie here, having only discovered your wonderful site about a week ago.  You guys are amazing! Your sleuthing is very clever and I think some of you missed your callings as private detectives!  

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me joining just to ask one cheeky question?  I don't even know if I have put it in the right thread, but here goes:

The s/cap of Georgia in the amazing red dress that looks like a ballgown, sitting on a couch, with a guy in a grey suit exiting the screen left?  When I first saw it, I figured it was Courtney, (as you have sleuthed) leading to Georgia declaring there is "no need for a Rose Ceremony tonight", perhaps.

Instead, is there any possible way this is actually a very quick screencap of the Final Rose Ceremony?  I know the chances of it are so remote and you have to ask yourself why on earth the producers would include it in the season preview, but stranger things have happened, I guess.  

The reason it screams FRC to me is the dress.  It is too over-the-top to be just a normal evening dress that she would wear in normal RC.  It is also red which is significant as it is the series theme colour.  Georgia wore red in her publicity stills.  Wearing red would bring the series full circle, to a fitting and appropriate end. What do you think?  And if it isn't Courtney, and it is one of the F2, then who is it?  From the length of the legs I'm guessing Lee.

I'm sure it's a stupid suggestion, and the producers would never dream of including FRC in the preview, but thought I'd put it out there. It probably is Courtney (it certainly seems to be tall enough to be him and his stride is long enough to be him as well).

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:02 am

You know, the more I look at that s/cap the more it seems to be filmed in the grounds of the mansion and nowhere in Singapore. Oh well, it was just a thought!

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:04 am

Sundy wrote:I think it's safe to say that F3 dates are in Australia. I can't see any other way. I think we are missing a single date though and I'm I think it will be Courtney in the plane. Therefore I'm saying

F1 Lee
F2 Matty
F3 Jake
F4 Courtney
F5 Cameron
F6 Clancy

I think I am sticking with my original thoughts.

On the Lee ship
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:07 am

Welcomeparty! @Roses Are Red Great to have you join us! I believe the s/caps are at the mansion so before Singapore yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:16 am

Roses Are Red wrote:Hello everyone

I'm an absolute newbie here, having only discovered your wonderful site about a week ago.  You guys are amazing! Your sleuthing is very clever and I think some of you missed your callings as private detectives!  

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me joining just to ask one cheeky question?  I don't even know if I have put it in the right thread, but here goes:

The s/cap of Georgia in the amazing red dress that looks like a ballgown, sitting on a couch, with a guy in a grey suit exiting the screen left?  When I first saw it, I figured it was Courtney, (as you have sleuthed) leading to Georgia declaring there is "no need for a Rose Ceremony tonight", perhaps.

Instead, is there any possible way this is actually a very quick screencap of the Final Rose Ceremony?  I know the chances of it are so remote and you have to ask yourself why on earth the producers would include it in the season preview, but stranger things have happened, I guess.  

The reason it screams FRC to me is the dress.  It is too over-the-top to be just a normal evening dress that she would wear in normal RC.  It is also red which is significant as it is the series theme colour.  Georgia wore red in her publicity stills.  Wearing red would bring the series full circle, to a fitting and appropriate end. What do you think?  And if it isn't Courtney, and it is one of the F2, then who is it?  From the length of the legs I'm guessing Lee.

I'm sure it's a stupid suggestion, and the producers would never dream of including FRC in the preview, but thought I'd put it out there. It probably is Courtney (it certainly seems to be tall enough to be him and his stride is long enough to be him as well).

welcomeyall @Roses Are Red

I am 99% sure it's Courtney on his way out, due to the lumbering step and (as someone else described it) hunched shoulders.

However I do think you're onto something with the red dress being significant.  Georgia has worn red once before, earlier in the season, when Courtney wore the red suit.  He made some comment like "oh, this is awkward", and they had a chuckle over it.  

This would have been no accident - I'm sure the stylists have a big part in what the guys wear so he would have been encouraged/instructed to wear red and I think that was intended to make them stand out from the rest of the group and make them seem like a couple, since that's where the storyline was headed at the time (Georgia was still gaga over him and we were eagerly anticipating his FIR date).

Red is a powerful colour and as you say, it's a very flamboyant dress, so the fact that she's wearing that on the night he (presumably) exits, wearing a dull grey suit no less, speaks volumes about what the dynamic of their relationship will be like at that point IMO.

Good pickup yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:18 am

IA it is odd. I still firmly believe in that order I just have two niggley questions. Who and want will be the SQT from the F5 date? Will they all get time? And would Georgia be so intimate with someone who she is just about to eliminate. Forgive my if I'm wrong but isn't it obvious on the F3 date who is going to be eliminated as the intimacy cools off??Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 F142E6E0-45A3-479C-9ADB-84297471C354
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:19 am

Can someone please repost the red dress screencap. She also wore a red dress last week. It would be good to compare
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses Are Red Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:29 am

Yep, absolutely not Singapore. I now recognise the couch with the cushions in the back of lots of photos. Oh well, thought I was onto a good one there for a while, ha ha.

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:33 am

^^ Definitely not Singapore

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Snapsh13

My SC from:

http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-4/bachelor-mansion-tour

Last edited by in_denial on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:40 am

Sundy wrote:Can someone please repost the red dress screencap. She also wore a red dress last week. It would be good to compare

@Sundy

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 1zwpPJ0
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 66 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme