SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:20 am

nd4reality wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
Sundy wrote:

I believe the flowers in the background are the same as the ones on the table during dinner

IA, it's at his parent's home, and Matty's is at his sister's home

The PI im talking about was  shown at the start of his date, around the time they are walking thin the garden to meet each other around the 34 min mark. I've seen PIs with that background before and Matty has one in that background also.

That's the ones I am thinking of too. They looked familiar to me and used for other episodes maybe? I wonder if they were filmed after FDs or later (after eliminated or as F1)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:29 am

richmond1 wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I thought this was done at his HTD home? question

Yes, it aired during HTD but I can't go back to see if he wore it on the date at all

Also noticed his sister had some filming done during the day which IMO is after Matty told her he was in love. I noticed her hair is not as wavy as it was when they are out side talking at night.. It is the same background as this so looks like it was filmed at the sister house but not on the same day as the date.

I noticed a difference with the sister too.  Screenshots below are of her during her conversation with Georgia and then her PI. Her hair/makeup is different, but she's wearing the same top, so they obviously want us to think she was speaking in the moment.

It could be that they shot the solo monologue earlier in the day, before she got her hair/face done, but also her demeanour in the second one is very different - she sounds almost apologetic, as if she's trying to explain why she was being so rude, after the fact.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 YMppqGu
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 YkKofbt  

Re: the PIs of Matty in the green shirt, I definitely didn't see him wearing that on the date or any other time, and he's speaking in the past tense but as if in answer to the question, "So Matty, tell us what you were thinking at this point".

Maybe these were all shot after the show wrapped?  If so, Matty may not be F1 - to me he seems a bit sad in his PI.  There is not the same joy in his voice when he's talking about Georgia IMO.

His sister on the other hand seems much happier.  That could mean the final outcome is good for Matty, and she feels better about the whole situation. But could also be smugness, if her concerns proved valid/warranted.

Hmmmm....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:47 am

A new 40-second preview of the Finale is up on tenplay:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/finale-sneak-peek

Time for more sleuthing!!!! High clap
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:52 am

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 A0B010AD-16C6-4895-9D41-5088C5736AECBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 4BD14378-D334-4D35-8692-3EE30B4BE8FBBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 7F10B86E-5C2E-4A98-AB35-63C56AECB100Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 E0A20008-BE87-49F8-9153-79F2FCCFC9DBBachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 15EA61C2-7901-47DE-BA9C-4C3EF6909302Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 18DEFD21-2A4A-4CEE-B394-251A3C2ADF19Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 0C6310C5-8495-4E6D-A0FD-47EB62B76D19
Source tenplay

Last edited by Sundy on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:53 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:A new 40-second preview of the Finale is up on tenplay:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/finale-sneak-peek

Time for more sleuthing!!!!

Any way someone can record it with their phone and upload? Praying Can't watch it for the words, etc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:02 am

How are they going to get the limo up to the top of the building?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:A new 40-second preview of the Finale is up on tenplay:

Time for more sleuthing!!!!

Any way someone can record it with their phone and upload?  Praying Can't watch it for the words, etc
im no help. I'm in bed
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:09 am

Georgia is leaning away from Lee in their kissing SC above question

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:10 am

I've recorded it, uploading to yt right now Smiley

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:10 am

Just Looking wrote:Georgia is leaning away from Lee in their kissing SC above  question

Was just about to write that! Lee looked like he craned his neck a bit in that SC. That sound be the F3 date right?

Thank you lrose!

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:14 am

@Sundy thank you for the s/caps!

@lrose thank you for the video!

:Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:17 am

I keep thinking back to Richie with Nikki and Alex. He chose the one he was most physically attracted to and it was pretty hot between Richie and Alex. Is Lee the safe bet, i.e. living in Melbourne plus all the other easy things. Sadly, this is what I'm starting to see. Having said that though, on reflection I think Alex was the right choice for Richie and maybe Matty is the right one for Georgie for similar reasons.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 66 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 58 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme