SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:51 pm

I think this is likely to be just a panning 'welcome to Singapore' montage
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Sundy wrote:I think this is likely to be just a panning 'welcome to Singapore' montage
ITA. Osher did that for finale FDs (Richie/Indonesia and Blake/South Africa FDs etc)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:22 pm

whomever called Osher - I agree, most likely him.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Parking this here for future sleuthing. It's Georgia in Singapore. The visible guy is the security expert and the guy behind the umbrella is production I think. Source Diimex

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 4C363C69-A92C-4378-A503-7A04AE9D13AF
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:16 am

@fangirlsamuri I'm with you I think it's Osher. I think he does his intro then they pan out to the backdrop. It seems a bit suds to have the guy standing there on his own with a wide shot like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:02 pm

First time poster. I really like Georgia and have been enjoying the season. My favourite is Matty J atm but I also like Cam and Lee. i see her being happy with any of those 3.
I have been sleuthing Matty's mates on Instagram and found pix of him on Contiki last Oct. The friend with the most pix of Matty in swimmers has deleted his account now, but I can still see one which I can't post a link to now because I'm too new to this forum (have to wait 7 days) but I will when I can. Point is he wore black swimmers in all swimming pix i have seen which look very similar to the ones the bachelor is wearing diving into a pool in Singapore with Georgia. Not to say he's the only one with black swimmers, but it could be something  no idea
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:14 pm

o right I can post the link without actually linking if that makes sense so u can find it. The photo of Matty in black trunks is top right. i hope it is ok to post this if not pls take down admin.

There were more pix of him in the same black swimmers but that account has been deleted.

www.instagram.com/p/6y8lbvQamH/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link fixed)
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Welcome1 @LovingLove so great to have you join us!

I have copied your posts to the the Social Media/Media thread here for discussion and sleuthing about SM yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:09 am

starwelcome @LovingLove Great first post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:02 pm

duh Silly me. I just realized that the swimming trunks were for s/caps of the guy jumping into the pool in Singapore so bringing posts over here and will embed the IG pics along with the s/cap

nd4reality wrote:
lrose wrote:Saw some more pics of Matty J in those swimmers from the contiki tour, thanks to @LovingLove

I am new too so I can't post photos yet.. I'll just link them here  Smiley

www.instagram.com/p/6RUnqfJUNj/
www.instagram.com/p/6N7FGoO4at/

Very interesting observation.

Another reason I suspect that is Matty jumping into the pool is because G has trained him well about keeping his feet pointed and boy are that contestants feet pointed. If it turns out to be Matty we can chalk up to him being very coachable. Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Looking at this pic it does look a bit like Matty's feet/legs to me jumping into the pool in Singapore question

The swim trunks may be the same too and so would put Matty in Singapore for sure (along with s/caps posted and sleuthed by @Sundy upthread that suggest he is in Singapore).

Credit to @LovingLove and @lrose for spotting the pics of Matty and his swimming trunks yes

10/10 swim time #amalfi @matthewdavidjohnson @begatti_ @rk___ by @claireolliver
Sundy wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 154A6C49-5AD8-48FA-B177-6BD9D2DF6698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:27 pm

IA - looks likes Matty's legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme